2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Why is Jason skating when he has to wear a boot off the ice?? Especially because it's Olympic season next and he won't have time to deal with an injury then! Better take some time off now to heal than risk something that'll affect you then!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Why is Jason skating when he has to wear a boot off the ice?? Especially because it's Olympic season next and he won't have time to deal with an injury then! Better now than risk something that'll affect you then!

He was clear to compete. I think it's just a precautionary thing.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
He was clear to compete. I think it's just a precautionary thing.

Okay that's good! I'm still a bit worried but I trust him...:thumbsup:especially with how this program is going so far.

Lissy

Medalist
Ugh I love Jason. He is so easy to watch.

Still wish he would lose the ponytail/bun... :slink:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Stuffed shells update: Al dente pasta is done. Sauce is simmering.

Now watching Jason's beautiful skating and mixing the filling!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
the program isn't working.... no emotions ayiyaaaa...

Lissy

Medalist
Jason skates both of his programs very well but they just don't suit him. Hopefully this season was about him getting healthy and trying new types of music to prepare for the Olympic season.

andromache

Record Breaker
Even if he doesn't make the Worlds team, Jason is a treasure. His skating is precious. Vincent just isn't there yet, sorry. He skates like a junior.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
The flow in this program is just glorious

annnnnnnd then he pops and messes up that last combo :(

badknees

Medalist
Terry asked them what they thought of Andrew's music and they both went :disagree:. Terry was a little taken aback and began jokingly/passive aggressively telling them WTH

Perhaps a letter to NBC, stating the negative commentary from Tara is hurting the sport rather than pumping it up. I'll take Scott's over the top positiveness anyday over Tara's.