Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Thread: Plushenko academy to open

Tripping on the Podium

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Rukhin earned his 2nd assignment fair and square and was pushed out for Samoilov based on Plushy's name who asked for it. As I said there, they should have tested him in Poland, not this way. Yeah, I am mightily glad Samoilov did what he always does. He managed a silver in a very weak field. I am sure RusFed is thrilled with that mess.

As for the choreographer, good, that's good to hear because the programs I saw were old in style and it wouldn't do him any favors, or his skaters. Skating has moved on, he seems to have excellent facilities and some very talented kids (the girl I saw was very good) but they need new programs or they simply won't get anywhere. Especially in the ladies field that is insanely strong in Russia.
    How would you know that? I definitely don't think it's true. Samoilov got this assignment after winning Open Moscow, in the same way as Alena K. got her events... And while Alena had the chance to do 2 events, Samoilov hadn't. I think he did his job ok. I don't know if the plan of the Fed was to block one of the Americans on the way to the final and to help Makar in this way, but it worked out pretty well. With Rukhin this wouldn't have happened. So good strategy (if any)

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by madison View Post
    How would you know that? I definitely don't think it's true. Samoilov got this assignment after winning Open Moscow, in the same way as Alena K. got her events... And while Alena had the chance to do 2 events, Samoilov hadn't. I think he did his job ok. I don't know if the plan of the Fed was to block one of the Americans on the way to the final and to help Makar in this way, but it worked out pretty well. With Rukhin this wouldn't have happened. So good strategy (if any)
    This was my thought. We will read such things in the future, you can be sure..

0 Not allowed!
    Kostornaya got her event in Poland, not the last event. But oh hey, if you all think what happened to Rhukin on account of Samoilov is fair, then I am sure you won't mind and actually want such fairness as Rhukin experienced on Plushenko's students. Hey it's all fair so let them have it
    though not really because that is no fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    Samoilov skated his last season programs and Serafima also kept the programs those were made by the other team. And you don't forget this is a 5 months old school!
    That's a fair point. I hope he changes with Serafima quickly though as she is competing, new school or not; it takes a while to get used to the new requirements that modern programs are demanding and she is good. Who is the choreographer, by name? If he/she is that good, then hopefully they can build around old layouts for her to aid her in the transition.

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    Kostornaya got her event in Poland, not the last event. But oh hey, if you all think what happened to Rhukin on account of Samoilov is fair, then I am sure you won't mind and actually want such fairness as Rhukin experienced on Plushenko's students. Hey it's all fair so let them have it
    though not really because that is no fun at all.
    Think logically and forget who is your favorite..if you are the Rus Fed you have a 13.y.o. boy who didn't receive too high scores in his competition.. And there is a 18 y.o skater who is talented but he was a problematic guy ( his nerves, he was injured on his back) but he won a local competition and he has quads. He has not too much experiences in international competitions yet and he has no spot. Wich skater do you choose? I don't know the Russian junior men deeply is there any other skater who has quads but he didn't receive a spot on the JGP? I'm sure same thing would happened if Vlad has any other coach. But if Plush can use his influent for his students that is a good thing. This is what every coach needs to do and the coaches usually do it.

2 Not allowed!
    Ksusha Pankova is 7th after the SP at Russian Cup http://fsrussia.ru/results/1718/2etap/CAT005RS.HTM

Tripping on the Podium Tulipstar's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    I saw a little movie of him taking the coat from one of the young skaters as she went onto the ice. It was quite funny, in that he's a superstar in his home country, but this girl handed it to him so casually.

He seems to be nice with kids.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulipstar View Post
    I saw a little movie of him taking the coat from one of the young skaters as she went onto the ice. It was quite funny, in that he's a superstar in his home country, but this girl handed it to him so casually.

He seems to be nice with kids.
    It seems you don't follow him. He is superstar in the figure skating in Asia , especially in Japan and China, and in Europe not only in Russia. He has many fans all over the world. He is the most well-known figure skater ever. There is star in space, orchid in Japan, horse in Italy, awarded Russian cat in US which were named after him. He is in the Russian language book in Japan, he is in the English language book in Russia, he is in an American physics book they explain the inertia with his spins. He was guest in Monaco,Prince Albert invited him in the gala (or ball). He played golf with Morgan Freeman, in France Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones wanted to meet with him they went to the backstage. Plushy is Catherin's favorite athlete, she gave him standing ovation.He has some awards, off ice awards the latest is Florence city's key..He has never been in that city before. They gave him because he is very popular in Italy and he made a show in Florence. His pics are in two Russian museum, he inspires many persons. I know thousand of fan arts, I made a book with more then 800 pics, (drawings) fan arts and it was not all pictures that were made on him, of course. ( That was my gift for him after the show) . His fans made hundreds of montages , there are more than 260 montages on Youtube now....etc

He adores the children! And he is ready to joke with them. He held many masterclasses for children he was funny, cute and humble with his work.

I show you 3 videos.. https://www.instagram.com/p/BSwS0z5B...shenkoofficial

https://www.instagram.com/p/__pR7rGy...shenkoofficial

https://www.instagram.com/p/5rJe13Gy...shenkoofficial and many more!!!

he is original and special....

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34