Volosozhar/Trankov have a daughter! | Golden Skate

Volosozhar/Trankov have a daughter!

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
According to the news the Olympic champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov had a little baby girl today! :)

Congratulations to the new parents!

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
:hb: Great news indeed. Many congrats to the whole family! :hb: Also the best post in The Edge lately for me personally. ;)

congrats !! will she be a future pair skater too :)

:yes: And will be a very pretty girl as we all know her mama :luv17: and papa :luv17:!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Love baby news! Congrats to Max and Tatiana and their little Princess!

sarama

Medalist
Congrats to them!

I kind of hope she becomes a figure skater because as a fellow Aquarian I've noticed we aren't that well represented in the sport:cool:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Great news, congratulations to Tatiana and Maxim on the arrival of their baby girl! I wish the whole family happiness, health and love. :luv17:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Congratulations! My best wishes for health, happiness and a successful senior premiere in 2032! ;)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Do we have one of those beautiful Russian names yet? Maybe they will name her after Nina Mozer?

Until 50 shades of Grey Anastasia was my favourite name in the whole world. I used to say that if I had a daughter I'd name her that Anastasia Alexandrina. Then my friends (I was 15 at the time) kept pointing out to me A) how unbelievably pretentious that sounded and B) in all likelihood I would not be marrying a Russian (they are sort of thin on the ground here in Eastern Ontario) so it would be inappropriate.