Because for me, it's totally opposite.))
She has THE BEST effortless throughout all of her elements. Very deep edges. Lots of difficult steps and turns. Great balance and rhythmic knee action and perfect control of the whole body. Amazing use of one foot skating. Almost never skate on two foot...very few crossovers. And every single of her movement is musical. +3
I saw her skate live at worlds in Boston. The biggest surprise. She had it all.
I wish I could go to Helsinki.... I'm dying to see Yuzuru, Shoma, Zhenya, Anna, Wakaba and Ashley.
Even if you don't agree with all of bullets. She easily can get 6 bullets for +3
FOR + 1 : 2 bullets FOR + 2 : 4 bullets FOR + 3 : 6 or more bullets
1) good energy and execution + yes
2) good speed or acceleration during sequence + yes
3) use of various steps during the sequence + yes maybe even too many
4) deep clean edges (including entry and exit of all turns) + yes very clean edges
5) good control and commitment of the whole body maintaining accuracy of steps + yes Perfect control
6) creativity and originality +/- not the best but still interesting
7) effortless throughout + YES YES - one of the best lightness and flawless from ALL elements
8) element enhances the musical structure. + yes - very musical. I can not like her FS music but she synchronized beautifully to that music.