Grand Prix 2017-18 News and Chat | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Grand Prix 2017-18 News and Chat

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, so Tatjana Flade reported on FSU that assignments are being released today :shocked: so stay tuned.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Okay, so Tatjana Flade reported on FSU that assignments are being released today :shocked: so stay tuned.

I'm not ready. I thought they'd only come out in late June but apparently they got anticipated?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You mean the skaters assignments or smth else? I think it was supposed to be in late June, no? :shocked:

What else for us to know? We know when and where the GPs are being held. Only thing left are the assignments of skaters. Slylvia posted on FSU, some time ago, that the assignments were supposed to happened in late May. So we will see. Keep an eye on the ISU site.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^Great! Flade said afternoon CET time. It's almost 1pm CET so hopefully we should know really soon :yahoo:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
LOL, Alena Leonova got 2 assignments again. So much for those who keep predicting her demise every season. :laugh2:

Deniss and Dmitri both got Rostelecom and NHK...so did Yuzuru...wish I was wealthy enough to go :drama:

Misha is on the list although I guess he will probably withdraw? Unless he feels motivated to change his mind now.

Last edited:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL, Alena Leonova got 2 assignments again. So much for those who keep predicting her demise every season. :laugh2:

A cat with 9 lives I tell you! If the younger ones can't beat her in the rankings, well, that's their problem. I hope she has a good season!

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Misha is on the list although I guess he will probably withdraw? Unless he feels motivated to change his mind now.
Trying to get a visa for France might actually de-motivate him... :p