2017-2018 Programs by Discipline | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Programs by Discipline

Eclair

Medalist
Love the choice!!!! Can't wait to see it :) it fits her skating perfectly and if she skates it as good as her World team trophy LP it's going to be incredible ^^

What do you mean by that she won't repeat any of her programms next season? Do we already know her other program's music?

snd

On the Ice
Love the choice!!!! Can't wait to see it :) it fits her skating perfectly and if she skates it as good as her World team trophy LP it's going to be incredible ^^

What do you mean by that she won't repeat any of her programms next season? Do we already know her other program's music?

sorry, i put the carriage before the horse here. of course, since she has only revealed her music choice for ONE program there is still room for repeating. my bad. but lets hope for 2 new programs

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Has this been posted in this thread yet?

Alexa and Chris Knierim SP: Paint It Black, cover by Ciara, choreo by Rohene Ward:clap:

H/T to @Kitt's post in the Alexa and Chris Fan Fest for pointing this out, and for pointing out the existence of this video:
A four minute clip of Alexa and Chris training with Rohene, part of "The Choreographer's Apprentice" mini-video series.

https://www.facebook.com/rohene1/videos/vb.1231278820/10213226900167006/?type=2&theater

Two previous videos show Rohene working with Jordan Moeller, and with 7k skaters in general (Jordan, Jason and possibly Yoonmi Lehmann of Switzerland). You can see them on Rohene's main page, I think the video series itself is very captivating:agree: although I could do without dubbed-in background music.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Alina Zagitova
SP: Black Swan, The Middle of the World, Moonlight
FS: Don Quixote (repeat)

Source

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Nam Nguyen
SP: Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Source: Apparently from a livestream he did today?

sarama

Medalist
Alina Zagitova
FS: Don Quixote (repeat)

Source

Why?!?!
I kind of even like Alina, but that program is SO juniorish, and so pointlessly backloaded.... She could realistically be the next Olympic champion and it makes me cringe the fact that this program could become a milestone of ladies figure skating

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Why?!?!
I kind of even like Alina, but that program is SO juniorish, and so pointlessly backloaded.... She could realistically be the next Olympic champion and it makes me cringe the fact that this program could become a milestone of ladies figure skating

I doubt it will become? She could have the technical advantage, but Evgenia is just so much stronger mentally, she faltered so few times, and it usually were small things (as much as a fall can be). Zagitova was hot and cold sometimes. She could be a good contender for Team, though.

Alas, let's go back to the new programs.

sarama

Medalist
This is an oxymoron.
Backloading might have a goal (gaining more points), but choreographically it doesn't mean anything. Even Evgenia backloads better usually (not last year's SP though). Alina's Don Quixote is her skating around for 2 minutes, then her jumping and spinning non stop for 2 minutes.

russell30

Final Flight
so zijun's SP is East of Eden, LP is Galaxy by Yuko Toyoda

"Li's choice of Galaxy so good for her and out of the box in terms of something different well done to her and Lori - a good choice....Not keen on East of Eden - thats still Michelle's music in my eyes....although Mariah Bell did a good job of it last year!! BUT it will suit Li Zijun

russell30

Final Flight
They have played safe with Zagitova but I did like her "Red Ballerina" FS last season, although its a warhorse with the music.....