2017 World Team Trophy - Day 1 | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Day 1

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Gabby brings a lot of power to her programs this season, but I hope that next season she chooses something bolder and more interesting. I find these musical choices very middle of the road and forgettable. I think she could be giving so much more with the right programs...

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Mai would have been 4th at best if she was clean at SP , considering how top 3 skated

Mayhaps not. She wouldn't have received 3rd group PCS if she were clean in the short.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Stream is back, but I don't think PBP is an option for me right now.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Gabby's PCS are monstrous now that she is a World medalist. I can't understand how she placed in front of Wakaba but oh well

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Point is, they would have snagged 3 spots. Much more important. Ah well, no use crying over spilt milk.

i pointed out Mai cause Mirunna said especially Mai, even if she was 4th total would still be 15 and not enough for 3 spots :biggrin:

madforskating

On the Ice
Please please please Lena...

- - - Updated - - -

She actually looks pretty good. Held on for that 3-3 like a fighter.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Gabby brings a lot of power to her programs this season, but I hope that next season she chooses something bolder and more interesting. I find these musical choices very middle of the road and forgettable. I think she could be giving so much more with the right programs...

She doesnt have a lot of finesse so she needs to skate to those gladiator type program with inspiring music to highlight her strengths. She skates big which is a wowzer

Trewyn

Medalist
Non geoblocked stream for once but it's crappy.

Ah well, go Ashley!! Give us sweet dreams tonight!

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
She has her flaws, but I live and breathe for this skater. :luv17: