Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Thread: 2017-2018 State of Japanese Ladies Skating

5 Not allowed!
    I wish Japan still had three spots for the ladies. :sigh: I have no idea which two will go to Olympics. Mai Mihara is looking really good though.

Spectator

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah it's still a huge shame and depressing because any of them could be on the team and would have the ability and story behind it to make it great. I'm personally really rooting for Wakaba, but her layouts make me really nervous. Akari Matsuoka from the same coaching team also does the iffy 2 3Lz+3Ts in the free despite her having such tiny jumps. I don't see why they avoid the 2A+3T.

Tripping on the Podium

3 Not allowed!
    Congratulations to Wakaba for bronze medal in CoR She is getting better and better every time I see!! And great job for Kaori in her first senior competition

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Wakaba has the fire in her this season, and she has two very good programs. Kaori is a little behind the race, but she also has two awesome programs. She has to be consistent to build her reputation this season. Still, I think both Wakaba and Kaori are better than Marin at at this stage.

1 Not allowed!
    Wakaba is third at Rostelecom, which means she has to podium at CoC. I could actually see her win CoC or be off the podium. She has to face her japanese compatriots Mai Mihara and Marin Honda. She could beat Gabrielle Daleman, but I'm not sure about Alina Zagitova. All in all this will be mighty tough. I hope at least one japanese skater makes it to the GPF.

2 Not allowed!
    I had hoped for a silver for Wakaba here, bronze will make things a bit more difficult. She's done a great job though!

3 Not allowed!
    Marin has departed for Canada. She says she will attempt 3Lz-3T in her SP instead of 3F-3T.
    http://www.hochi.co.jp/sports/winter...medium=twitter

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ioanna View Post
    I had hoped for a silver for Wakaba here, bronze will make things a bit more difficult. She's done a great job though!
    she can not beat Carolina even if she didnot pop sal that add 4 points maybe, still not enough.....

Wakababy's best bet is third go against a clean Carolina...

Her job is not easy.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59