Daria Panenkova 128,58
Anna Tarusina 126.68
Serafima Sakhanovich 120,97
Alisa Fedichkina 114
Alina Solovieva 110.76

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
And why junior free programs are so short? Those Alena's and Sofia's additional elements were gorgeous. Alena's beautiful spiral and Sofia's nice dance at the end. We won't see those elements at JGPF but at least will see them at Russian Nationals! :clap:

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Tarusina also did great today. She took fourth place as previous Sakhanovich and Fedichkina. But with higher overall scores 190+. So the next stage is the last fifth stage of the Russian Cup. She almost got her ticket to the Russian Nationals. :clap:

starla16

Medalist
Tarusina also did great today. She took fourth place as previous Sakhanovich and Fedichkina. But with higher overall scores 190+. So the next stage is the last fifth stage of the Russian Cup. She almost got her ticket to the Russian Nationals. :clap:

so Fedichkina and Sakhanovich are almost out ?

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
so Fedichkina and Sakhanovich are almost out ?

Yep. Sakhanovich has a chance if Tarusina will take the 5th place or lower, and will get the low scores. I don't know who will participate at the last stage except Tarusina, but 99% that she booked that spot.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I LOVE Alena Leonova!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realize there is very little chance that she will make the Olympic Team in Russia but, I'd hate to see her stay home when she's looking this good. I love her big smile and she just makes me happy. She got her best score ever and I hope she will get 4cc if she doesn't get to go to the Olympics or Worlds. Bravo.......:bow::bow::bow:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_3ifMTySgE

topmodel

Match Penalty

Where is the Ticket-shop for the skaters?

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
List of participants of the Russian Nationals 2018:

1. Medvedeva
2. Zagitova
3. Tsurskaya
4. Radio
5. Sotskova
6. Leonova
7. Pogorilaya
8. Tuktamysheva