Marquess Maria
Princess Polina
Tsarina Tarakanova
Archduchess Alina
Archduchess Alena Kostornaya
Archduchess Alexandra
Sultana Sofia
Sultana Stanislava

In fact, tsar, kaiser, etc are all derived from the name of Caesar, which makes them equivalent to the title of emperor, and the only difference is nationality.

Considering that Alina is the only senior knyaginya, the proper titles should be:
Tsarina Evgenia
Tsarina Elena
Duchess Daria
Duchess Maria
Knyazhna Polina
Princess Tarakanova
Knyaginya Alina
Knyazhna Alёna Kostornaya
Knyazhna Alexandra
Velikaya knyazhna Sofia
Velikaya knyazhna Stanislava

russianfan

Match Penalty
oh my, i finally came back and... can anyone explain what the heck is happening? :laugh: Medvedeva falls in each competition, our boys are winning GP events, like, what the hell, seriously? :biggrin:
thx god my beloved Zagitova won her event, what a girl!

PS i have so much to read and watch right now!

Grin

Medalist
oh my, i finally came back and... can anyone explain what the heck is happening? :laugh: Medvedeva falls in each competition, our boys are winning GP events, like, what the hell, seriously? :biggrin:
thx god my beloved Zagitova won her event, what a girl!

PS i have so much to read and watch right now!

Yep, it's conspiracy theories time. Kolyada and Voronov borrowed some consistency from Alina and Evgenia )

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
I honestly don’t think Polina’s FS is as bad as people say it is. Sure, it’s a little one-note and the voiceover at the beginning needs to go, but it’s not terrible.

Yes and if you have watched the Cup of Russia, you know that what she did at NHK is already better artistically so we're seeing improvements in such a short time-frame which is promising. Personally i called her out from the Olympic team last week because i wasn't expecting to see her this ready, but now things might change. (it would be funny to see three spots for Eteri at the Olympics, but their skaters are clearly way more competitive than the rest)

My hope is that just like Evgenia will work with Stephan Lambiel before the Olympics, Polina will do the same with Ilya Averbukh, and now that he has only Polina's free skate to push for the Olympics, he will maybe add more unique iconic movements in this program as he did for Julia in 2014.

Things like this.
https://youtu.be/ke0iusvydl8?t=141

Lily flowers

On the Ice
Yes and if you have watched the Cup of Russia, you know that what she did at NHK is already better artistically so we're seeing improvements in such a short time-frame which is promising. Personally i called her out from the Olympic team last week because i wasn't expecting to see her this ready, but now things might change. (it would be funny to see three spots for Eteri at the Olympics, but their skaters are clearly way more competitive than the rest)

My hope is that just like Evgenia will work with Stephan Lambiel before the Olympics, Polina will do the same with Ilya Averbukh, and now that he has only Polina's free skate to push for the Olympics, he will maybe add more unique iconic movements in this program as he did for Julia in 2014.

Things like this.
https://youtu.be/ke0iusvydl8?t=141

Wait, Averbukh choreographed Polina's free?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Kolyada skated clean SP. Alina fell in SP.
Voronov skated clean FS. Evgenia fell in FS.
So..

Yeah...the girls had one fall vs a fall and 2 popped jumps in his LP at CoC. And consistency means not just one competition but the pattern overall. He hasn't skated 2 clean programs anywhere this season.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Yeah...the girls had one fall vs a fall and 2 popped jumps in his LP at CoC. And consistency means not just one competition but the pattern overall. He hasn't skated 2 clean programs anywhere this season.

Bolded part is unnecessary.

Apparently.

That's why the voice at the beginning.

Averbuch is...

I realize he's a famous choreographer and all but he really has this strange obsession with miming. I think that the only miming performance that I've truly enjoyed in his choreos is Sofia Bogdanova's.

moriel

Record Breaker
Bolded part is unnecessary.

Averbuch is...

I realize he's a famous choreographer and all but he really has this strange obsession with miming. I think that the only miming performance that I've truly enjoyed in his choreos is Sofia Bogdanova's.

Well, tbh quite a few skaters do the miming, even not being Eteri students or getting choreo with Averbukh.
Kostner totally had a part where she would just stand there doing weird gestures in her FS =D

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Wait, Averbukh choreographed Polina's free?
Apparently.
That's why the voice at the beginning.
NO!!!
She said it already a couple of times.
Daniil choreographed Polina's FS
Polina and Alina and other younger girls have never worked with Averbukh.

even not being Eteri students or getting choreo with Averbukh.
AGAIN!!!!!
Averbukh has never worked with any other Eteri's girls except of Evgenia and Yulia.
All other programs have been choreographed by Daniil!

You can read the latest Polina's interview.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Medvedeva falls in each competition, our boys are winning GP events, like, what the hell, seriously? :biggrin:
Welcome back! :agree:
about Evgenia.
She confirmed the rumors about her ankle.. so... now we just can hope it's not too serious as she said.
from her least interview
- Everyone noticed the tapes on your feet. Do you feel well?
- In fact, there are minor problems with the right ankle, but we are managing, coping with it. There is nothing bad/serious. All is well.
full translation http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...ia-Medvedeva&p=1848207&viewfull=1#post1848207

madison

Record Breaker
NO!!!

AGAIN!!!!!
Averbukh has never worked with any other Eteri's girls except of Evgenia and Yulia.

To be honest, I'm a little bit worried about what Alina might receive next season, after this year gala... I mean it certainly is original, but can be also controversial and I don't think it's something for the judges.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
NO!!!

AGAIN!!!!!

oh ok thanks for clarifying that, someone should update her wikipedia's page.

andromache

Record Breaker
To be honest, I'm a little bit worried about what Alina might receive next season, after this year gala... I mean it certainly is original, but can be also controversial and I don't think it's something for the judges.

People frequently do weird / bad things in show programs. It almost never transfers over to the competitive programs.