Eteri Tutberidze interview 05.05.2017 | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Eteri Tutberidze interview 05.05.2017

ewdokia

On the Ice
wow its the 1st time reading this article

couldnt have imagined Sergei of all ppl being a mommy's boy:reye::jaw:

Tutberidze outing Sergei as a mommy’s boy doesn’t mean he in fact is. :noshake: Which can be said also on the way the character of other former skaters of Eteri has been portrayed by her in that interview. :devil:

Ender

Match Penalty
Tutberidze outing Sergei as a mommy’s boy doesn’t mean he in fact is. :noshake: Which can be said also on the way the character of other former skaters of Eteri has been portrayed by her in that interview. :devil:
It's not surprising that strong ladies might look down on men they deem as weak. She seems to be very strict and difficult, just my opinion.

Coaching for competitive sports is a bit different to coaching subjects at school. Not everyone signs in for competitive sports . Moreover in competitive sports , kids are being pushed by all concerned to win .

Ewdokia, you have stated your point as everyone has a right to state their opinions but so much of this is repeated. Figure skating is obviously a very challenging, competitive and even risky sport so much of this pressure must come from the competitors themselves. Perhaps we should leave coaches aside and talk about how much risk is it permissible fora figure skater to have?
One question I have is : should quads be banned for both junior and senior girls? And maybe even for boys and men seeing that there is so much more risk of injury ?

madison

Record Breaker
It's not surprising that strong ladies might look down on men they deem as weak. She seems to be very strict and difficult, just my opinion.

Yeees, even Sergei D. and Daniil seem afraid in her presence (my perception of course from the videos in K&C):eeking: