Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: State of the U.S. Ladies #6 (2017-18)

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaterX View Post
    I can't wait to see how Elise Freezer progresses. I first watched her at pacific sectionals and thought she had so much spunk and energy to her skating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm27rbGtGlA
    she certainly feels the music, doesn't she? I think she's another talent.

2 Not allowed!
    It is glad to hear that so many new names have been brought up here. I must check on their clips. I hope the new talents make the field exciting.

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by frida80 View Post
    Yes she is. She'll be 14 by nationals. We may be hearing Johnny slyly comment that Kaitlyn could be the youngest US champ ever again they did with Tessa.

She'll look juniorish, but that's the point. She's already won at junior level. She can't develop as a skater unless she's challenged to grow as a skater. When she competes at nationals she'll look at herself and change so she can win. This will only make her more competitive in theong run. Alina and Marin competed at their senior nationals as well.
    I think Kaitlyn N. has better jumps than all the senior ladies. She just needs better music choice and choreography.

1 Not allowed!
    Per wagners instagram story she is finished choreographing her long program. Very excited to see it, she seems very happy about it.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20