Thread: Trophee de France in Grenoble

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!

Trophee de France in Grenoble

Has anyone any info about this event? something abut the ice rink or tickets? I think never has been an ISU event in this city...

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireth View Post
    Has anyone any info about this event? something abut the ice rink or tickets? I think never has been an ISU event in this city...
    Olympics 1968.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Same question.does anyone know when the ticket will start to sell and where to buy it? I will go regardless who will join.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yansun View Post
    Same question.does anyone know when the ticket will start to sell and where to buy it? I will go regardless who will join.
    Last year they didn't start selling until August 5th. And only a very limited amount of tickets.
    Not sure if any of that means anything now, though...

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie_20 View Post
    Last year they didn't start selling until August 5th. And only a very limited amount of tickets.
    Not sure if any of that means anything now, though...
    I know, because I went to Paris last year. In fact, they didn't put a limited amount, they first done a pre-sale, and then the rest distributed in differents webs...

Another years tickets of Bompard was saled in july more or less.

But without knowing the web or the ice rink it is more difficult findind news...

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    I know, because I went to Paris last year. In fact, they didn't put a limited amount, they first done a pre-sale, and then the rest distributed in differents webs...

Another years tickets of Bompard was saled in july more or less.

But without knowing the web or the ice rink it is more difficult findind news...
    anyone know which are the website they usually use for sell ticket in the past? I've been searching long time but no clue at all. Hope some one can help me

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yansun View Post
    anyone know which are the website they usually use for sell ticket in the past? I've been searching long time but no clue at all. Hope some one can help me
    Last year was in the web of the Accors Arena...and I don't remember well but I think francebillet.com and fnac

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Last year was in the web of the Accors Arena...and I don't remember well but I think francebillet.com and fnac
    hi,thanks a lot. I am looking forward to get my ticket