Rostelecom Cup Tickets | Golden Skate

Rostelecom Cup Tickets

Caustica

Final Flight
This year I am finally planning on going to Rostelecom Cup, since it's not back-to-back with French GP any more. Does anyone know anything about tickets--when do they tend to be released, do they tend to be sold out quickly? Will it be at the same arena as previous competitions, and does anyone have advice on seating for this arena?

Also, does anyone have any advice on attending figure skating competitions in Moscow? This will be my first time in Russia, I will be travelling alone as a young female and I speak basically survival Russian (embarrassing considering that I've been learning it for three years).

Thank you!

NicoleSil

Rinkside
Thank you for opening this thread, because I ask myself exactly the same questions! I intend to go to Rostelecom Cup which would be my first Figure Skating competition ever! <3 Also, my first time in Russia and I am also young, female and also short :D BUT I do not speak any Russian :hopelessness: If you can't find company and we both manage to get tickets we could meet up at the venue if you like :)

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
I'm also searching for any news on tickets. What I got this far is that tickets previously were sold online approximately two months before the competition. But this year I have a feeling that they may put them on sale earlier....

marusya19

Rinkside
Russian website parter.ru will help you. Usually Russians buy tickets there as me past year

Отправлено с моего SM-G920F через Tapatalk

Caustica

Final Flight
Thank you for opening this thread, because I ask myself exactly the same questions! I intend to go to Rostelecom Cup which would be my first Figure Skating competition ever! <3 Also, my first time in Russia and I am also young, female and also short :D BUT I do not speak any Russian :hopelessness: If you can't find company and we both manage to get tickets we could meet up at the venue if you like :)

That would be nice! I have been to some figure skating competitions, all in Europe. I am also short, lol! But luckily since the FS arena seats tend to be quite steep it's never been a problem for me.

And yes, it would be nice to meet up! :)

Caustica

Final Flight
Russian website parter.ru will help you. Usually Russians buy tickets there as me past year

Thank you for the link! It seems that they have not started selling tickets yet (at least, I cannot find the event on the website). Do you remember when the tickets started to be sold last year?

marusya19

Rinkside
Thank you for the link! It seems that they have not started selling tickets yet (at least, I cannot find the event on the website). Do you remember when the tickets started to be sold last year?
Yes. Second decade of september. It was about 45 days before event.

marusya19

Rinkside
And I suppose information will apdate through a month cos it been a few days since announcing

Undino

Rinkside
I'm the exact same situation: I barely speak Russian (I also have been leaning Russian for a couple of years), I'm young, female, it will be my time in Russia, my first figure skating competition ever and till now I have no company unfortunately. I'm so glad that you've opened this thread and so we have the possibility to meet people who are in the same situation!:) And like NicoleSil, I ask myself the same questions...:scratch2:

Last edited:

suridesu

Spectator
Me too, I'm planning to go to Rostelecom Cup this year, which would be my first ever figure skating competition. I live in Japan (but not Japanese) and I know it would be much easier to get ticket of a competition outside Japan. I hope the ticket information will be up soon so I can book a flight.
It's weird but I'm short as well, it would be my first time in Russia, I don't speak Russian. But I'm a graduate student so I'm not young :)

Amphi

Spectator

Hi, Marusya19, thanks for the information!:thumbsup: Just I have some problems accessing this website address...are the blank spaces should be replaced by "." or "-" or "_"?

I know this probably sounds very much as an idoit question, but please, please kindly enlighten me, cos I'm also looking forward to attending this event. Thanks a lot~:luv17:

marusya19

Rinkside
Hi, Marusya19, thanks for the information![emoji106] Just I have some problems accessing this website address...are the blank spaces should be replaced by "." or "-" or "_"?

I know this probably sounds very much as an idoit question, but please, please kindly enlighten me, cos I'm also looking forward to attending this event. Thanks a lot~:luv17:
Hello! Frankly speaking I don't know what happened with your access. May be its banned in your country. But I can say there are no information about rostelecom cup yet[emoji4]

Amphi

Spectator
Thanks for your timely reply~think you get the point, I'd better get a VPN and try again.:laugh:

Luckily I'm able to get to this forum and meet you all here, and hope maybe would see you later in Moscow~

marusya19

Rinkside
Thanks for your timely reply~think you get the point, I'd better get a VPN and try again.[emoji23]

Luckily I'm able to get to this forum and meet you all here, and hope maybe would see you later in Moscow~
You are welcome [emoji4]

LadyB

Record Breaker
I intend to go to Rostelecom Cup which would be my first Figure Skating competition ever! <3 Also, my first time in Russia

I'm the exact same situation: it will be my time in Russia, my first figure skating competition ever

Congratulations, girls! You've made a wonderful choice!!! :rock: Even though I'm older, it was my first time at a GP and in Russia last year and it was a dream!!! Still thinking about it almost every day. The people I've meet, the skaters close up. The autographs and pictures I've got. You'll looooooove it!:love:
I'm guessing it will again be at the Megasport Arena, so book yourself into the Aerostar Hotel asap. The skaters will be having breakfast right next to you.
Team up, and you'll have already a companion.

That's correct. They do it quite well. Tickets come out only a few weeks before the event, just keep checking parter.ru website from August.

I wish I'd go myself, but I'm determined to go to Euros in Moscow. Can't wait to get back. Financially, I can't do both. Best of luck, it's worth it!:hap10:

Amphi

Spectator
Hello, girls, just like Hannah555 replied the Aerostar Hotel was already fully booked 3 hours ago. I'm just wondering if any of you have the luck to get a room, and willing to share a bed to reduce the budget? Then I shall be one of the best candidates~:biggrin:

And in case I couldn't get a room at Aerostar Hotel, I've booked another one which is nearest to Aerostar and the Arena. Since I'm also not very strong(physically), I'm willing to share the room and have some company on the way back to the hotel after the competition(let's just assume that we could get the tickets successfully!:laugh2:) Feel free to contact me any time, will get back to you a.s.a.p.~:luv17:

Last edited:

suridesu

Spectator
Hello, girls, just like Hannah555 replied the Aerostar Hotel was already fully booked 3 hours ago. I'm just wondering if any of you have the luck to get a room, and willing to share a bed to reduce the budget? Then I shall be one of the best candidates~:biggrin:

And in case I couldn't get a room at Aerostar Hotel, I've booked another one which is nearest to Aerostar and the Arena. Since I'm also not very strong(physically), I'm willing to share the room and have some company on the way back to the hotel after the competition(let's just assume that we could get the tickets successfully!:laugh2:) Feel free to contact me any time, will get back to you a.s.a.p.~:luv17:

Yes, why not, I'll go from Japan, sharing room will help a lot. I'm really clueless about what to do. I'm thinking about internet as well, how can I connect to the internet for google map in case I get lost in Moscow :scratch2:

I browsed some information about it and some say we can buy new SIM card in Russia.

marusya19

Rinkside
Yes, why not, I'll go from Japan, sharing room will help a lot. I'm really clueless about what to do. I'm thinking about internet as well, how can I connect to the internet for google map in case I get lost in Moscow :scratch2:

I browsed some information about it and some say we can buy new SIM card in Russia.
You can also download moscow map offline and metro map cos it's important to not get lost in Moscow.

suridesu

Spectator
You can also download moscow map offline and metro map cos it's important to not get lost in Moscow.

Thanks for your advice :) I'll download English map beforehand just in case I got difficulty in getting the internet connection :agree: