Rostelecom Cup Tickets | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Rostelecom Cup Tickets

red cat

Rinkside
The ticket prices are given in RUR. My VISA credit card (German bank) will be charged in EUR according to currency rate, right?

Amphi

Spectator
Hi, sorry for late reply, it was too late when I tried to book aerostar. I tried aeropolis, ibis and cska which are the nearest, but they already fully booked as well :laugh:
It seems that a lot of people will come and it will be hard to find accomodation, now I'm thinking as long as I got the ticket for the competition, anything is okay:biggrin:
I'm planning to book Minima-Hotel which is around 2 kilos from Megasport, but I don't know whether it's convenience or not, still searching. Maybe, you have better option :):):)

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I was on travel and have limited access of internet:palmf: I just checked the Aeropolis now still has one room avaliable, book it as soon as you can! And if no luck with it, the Legendary Hotel Sovietsky is also a good choice. It's a place remind you of really being in Russia~All the good luck with booking the hotel!!!:luv17:

NicoleSil

Rinkside
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I was on travel and have limited access of internet:palmf: I just checked the Aeropolis now still has one room avaliable, book it as soon as you can! And if no luck with it, the Legendary Hotel Sovietsky is also a good choice. It's a place remind you of really being in Russia~All the good luck with booking the hotel!!!:luv17:

I'm glad you mention the Legendary Hotel Sovietsky, because that is where I will stay :D You do not by chance know how to get to the Megasport Arena from there, do you? ;) :D

NicoleSil

Rinkside

I'm glad you mention the Legendary Hotel Sovietsky, because that is where I will stay :D You do not by chance know how to get to the Megasport Arena from there, do you? ;) :D

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
Thank you so much for opening this thread~

I am also planning to go to Rostelecom Cup this year, so I have obtained a lot of information from this thread~ (ticketing, hotel, etc.) Thank you very much for everyone! :luv17:
This will be my first time to visit Russia and I am female and also most likely will be on my own. Its nice to know that there are similar skating fans out there just like me, who want to go to Rostelecom Cup and might wanted to share a hotel room, or maybe even hang out together. If the hotels are very full, I might rent Airbnb close to the venue, happy to share with ladies here :) I will post in here again when I book the Airbnb (or hotel) and see who is interested to share the place.

Thanks! I wish everyone good luck for getting the ticket (and hotel) you want.

chrissie0103

Spectator
Same here! I recently got into figure skating but I don't know anyone else that's a fan.
I'll also probably be going to Russia on my own so I was hoping to make some friends here and maybe share accommodation xD

Amphi

Spectator

Hihi~ unfortunately I don't really know if there's public transit from Legendary to the Arena:scratch2: I googled the distance (and the route) is less than 2 kilometers, so a possibly walking distance, only if it’s safe by walking and the weather is fine for walking. Or I think could ask from the hotel the convenience way to get to the Arena, bet they must know, right? Good luck with the tickets and hope to see you there!;)

Amphi

Spectator
Russian website parter.ru will help you. Usually Russians buy tickets there as me past year

Отправлено с моего SM-G920F через Tapatalk

Hihi, it's me again~:biggrin:Just want to ask here in parter.ru are the tickets sold in package? Or like in Japan they sell different days events separatelly, which is a nightmare as they say…:drama:

Thanks~~:luv17:

marusya19

Rinkside
So you can choose 101 bus from hotel sovetski stop and drive 7 stop.

evanescence9696

Rinkside
There's also a good hotel called Avialuxe, there are rooms for single travelers. It is situated in 2 km from Megasport. Booked it last year, quite good price with breakfast :) But only 6 single rooms are left for these dates. You can contact me, if you are afraid to get lost in Moscow, I speak English and French, so I will help you :)

sheisnana

Spectator
Thanks everyone for tons of useful information here! This will be my first visit to Russia too. I will be travelling solo from Hong Kong, so if anyone wants to fly or do some sightseeing in Moscow together please let me know - definitely keen to get to know more fellow figure skater(wannabes)! I speak Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, English and Japanese, unfortunately not Russian...I like many skaters (big fan of Yuzu and I'm not alone here right?)...Hope that we could all get the tickets we want in the end!!! :biggrin:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Hihi, it's me again~:biggrin:Just want to ask here in parter.ru are the tickets sold in package? Or like in Japan they sell different days events separatelly, which is a nightmare as they say…:drama:

Thanks~~:luv17:

They sell complete days in package so that for the last 3 seasons I bought free skating days on Saturdays. I don't think they are going to change that this time. The Europeans will be likely different: events will be sold. At least they sell events during the Russian Nationals.

Parter.ru will be likely the official seller. They have the English version of the site and they accept credit cards providing electronic tickets. They are quite convenient as you can pick the exact seats out of the available left and you can do it directly from the seating plan. The bad news is that one has to be quick as good seats at official prices will be gone within no time at all since the sales start. Moreover, some seats will never get to parter.ru. Then it will be about black market dealers. Last year I first bought row 15 seats from parter.ru then sold them to my friend and bought row 1 from the black dealers paying more than the double list price. Well it's still nothing when compared with OG tickets prices.

Caustica

Final Flight
They sell complete days in package so that for the last 3 seasons I bought free skating days on Saturdays. I don't think they are going to change that this time. The Europeans will be likely different: events will be sold. At least they sell events during the Russian Nationals.

Parter.ru will be likely the official seller. They have the English version of the site and they accept credit cards providing electronic tickets. They are quite convenient as you can pick the exact seats out of the available left and you can do it directly from the seating plan. The bad news is that one has to be quick as good seats at official prices will be gone within no time at all since the sales start. Moreover, some seats will never get to parter.ru. Then it will be about black market dealers. Last year I first bought row 15 seats from parter.ru then sold them to my friend and bought row 1 from the black dealers paying more than the double list price. Well it's still nothing when compared with OG tickets prices.

Wait... tickets go that quickly in Russia?! I had no idea! Will they tell us what time & date the tickets will start being sold in advance?

Amphi

Spectator

Thanks sooooo much for the info!!! I'd keep an eye on Parter.ru hope to get a decent seat, since I don't know any black dealer there...[emoji24][emoji23][emoji1316]

Upnights

On the Ice
I am preparing a letter to send to the organizers & the ISU requesting that practices be open. I will post it here within a week & if anyone wants to join me in signing the letter or send their own letter, that would be great. I'm also going to put up a Twitter poll (I hope to do it in English & Japanese) to show fans' interest in open practices. (I was going to start a petition, but I realized that wouldn't work with fans' preference for anonymity.)

My main argument to the organizers is that open practices are money-makers for the organizers, since they can sell extra tickets for the practices, as well as for local businesses, as people will stay longer at hotels (as you've just mentioned), eat at restaurants, etc. I also think that having fans' photos & reports from practices spread on social media is effective promotion for figure skating. The fact that the cash-strapped Marseille Grand Prix Final sold tickets for all practices, including the gala practice, even though it meant paying for extra hours of the professional security guards they had to employ outside against terrorism, proves to me that open practices are financially beneficial.

I welcome any suggestions that anyone might have as to how best to get this message to the organizers.

The Twitter campaign has begun. If anyone wants to help by liking, retweeting, translating tweets &/or posting additional tweets, tagging @RuSkating, #Rostelecom & #openpractices, that would be great. My account is @michlmint.

Thanks!

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice

Thank you so much for sharing the experience, that's very helpful! Will definitely keep close eyes on parter.ru !! :thumbsup:

Ender

Match Penalty
I am going to CoR as well. Hopefully I can get tickets on time. Nice to have a place to share the experience.

NicoleSil

Rinkside
If you are interested: You can activate a "Ticketalarm" and receive an Email once the tickets are on sale. I did this for some events in the past and it was very helpful! So you don't need to check on the page every day multiple times :D Just go on parter.ru, search for RostelecomCup and enter your email address ^_^

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
If you are interested: You can activate a "Ticketalarm" and receive an Email once the tickets are on sale. I did this for some events in the past and it was very helpful! So you don't need to check on the page every day multiple times :D Just go on parter.ru, search for RostelecomCup and enter your email address ^_^

Thank you soooo much!! This is very useful :)