2017 Cup of Tyrol | Golden Skate

2017 Cup of Tyrol

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Stephane was at the boards with Noah Bodenstein, sans his regular coaching coat and instead sporting an olive coat with enormously fluffy collar.
Since the results page is not working for me, from the stream:

Adv Novice Boys SP
1 Casper Johansson 41.60
2 Noah Bodenstein 40.24
3 Oliver Praetorius 39.00

Adv Novice Girls currently on the ice.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Noah won! Coach and student were very happy. Stephane gave him a big hug when he came off the ice.
Today Casper was also very good. He has already 3Lz, 3Lo and 3F.

Adv Novice Boys final results
1 Noah Bodenstein 122.24
2 Casper Johansson 116.61
3 Oliver Praetorius 113.83

Adv Novice Girls on the ice.
Yesterday I liked Marie POLJANYCKA, skates nice and light. She is currently 6th. Marie :hap10:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Marie skated well and had very good spins, but she gets no lift in her jumps, which worries me :(
I preferred Carmen Wolf today (what a cool name! :O) She did a very bubbly number dressed in sparkly yellow shirt and red trousers with red suspenders :laugh:

Adv Novice Girls final results:
1 Katerina Sykorova 84.23
2 Zoe Gal 82.39
3 Carmen Wolf 81.26
4 Emily Kling 81.07
5 Bernadett Szegeti 80.25
6 Marie Poljanycka 80.17
Kudos to Emily Kling for winning the FS and moving from 9th to 4th :)

icetug

Medalist
Noah won! Coach and student were very happy. Stephane gave him a big hug when he came off the ice.
Today Casper was also very good. He has already 3Lz, 3Lo and 3F.

Good job, Noah, wonderful performance. Nice PCS and GOE. Casper's triples very promising. I liked also the third boy, Oliver Praetorius (and his rare hair colour :)). Hope to see them all in JGP next year.

icetug

Medalist
Junior Ladies competition is over. Two of my favourite young skaters are on the podium :yahoo:
Noemie Bodenstein's brilliant FS (91,94 pts!) elevated her from the 16th to the 3rd place :clap:. And phenomenal tiny Lucrezia Beccari placed the 2nd. The winner of the competition is Ann-Christin Marold. Congratulations!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The Junior Ladies' free skate was very interesting tonight!

From my livestream notes, because the results page hasn't updated yet, the final results were:

1. Ann-Christin Marold (SP 53.54, FS 89.47: Total score 143.01).
2. Lucrezia Beccari (SP 49.83, FS 89.84: Total score 139.67).
3. Noemie Bodenstein (SP 41.60, FS 91.94: Total score 133.54). Noemie was in 16th place after the short program but won the free skate. Stephane was very pleased, and so was she. :)

These three were all great, and I really liked Tifani Teszari's 'Welcome to Burlesque' program and Emilie Grosch rocking out in denim shorts and a checked blouse too.

ETA: Protocols are available now!

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Just tuned in to the Senior Ladies and there's commentary! In English! With slowmotion replays (although they had those last time too) :O

Edit: I feel like I know the guy from somewhere... but where... :scratch3:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Senior Ladies SP
1 Giada Russo 59.63
2 Anne Line Gjersem 54.39
3 Cassandra Johansson 50.97
4 Natalie Klotz 50.57
5 Eliska Brezinova 48.83
6 Diana Nikitina 48.46
Diana's 3Lz-3T and 2A were beautiful but solo 3F was 2footed and maybe UR. She performed it much better than at Ondrej Nepela though.

Protocols! Surprisingly early, I got used to waiting 3-4 hours. Diana's 3F was called <<. But on the plus side she was the only one to attempt a 3-3 instead of 3-2.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Senior Men are up!
This stream is so nice. They put up summaries of the rules for the viewers, they have commentary, score boxes, names, it's free.... the guy says the lady with him is Sofia Carbo? Did I hear that right?
(But sir, what is your name? Did I miss it? :confused:)

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Sondre did great! :biggrin:

Daniel Engleson in a black shirt with a glittery wine glass ??? and black pants. He's always leaning back in the air which scares me, but did ok.

Basar couldn't quite get that 3A, and fall on back end of 3-3. Also this male commentator is really well informed.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ok, I'm here for Deniss :hap10: I watched Diana earlier, she definitely looked more confident here. She's got plenty to work on, but she certainly looks more convincing than Angelina. I think Stephane will be taking 2 students to the Olys.

I remember this "On The Rocks" commentator from some other Austrian competitions...Ice Challenge perhaps? He's great!

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Ok, I'm here for Deniss :hap10: I watched Diana earlier, she definitely looked more confident here. She's got plenty to work on, but she certainly looks more convincing than Angelina. I think Stephane will be taking 2 students to the Olys.

I remember this "On The Rocks" commentator from some other Austrian competitions...Ice Challenge perhaps? He's great!

Join me in the livestream chat! The guy read out my comments unexpectedly. We can cheer for Deniss together :)

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Noooo :( 1A
Everything else was beautiful. Great 3Lz-3T and 3F. Looked pretty annoyed with himself in the KnC, but still smiled. 74.05.
And ~38 PCS :eek:hwell:

Edit: Deniss' SP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yeah, he should be annoyed with himself. Sigh...but Stephane's look at him made up for it a bit :laugh:

I don't understand why his PCS is dropping again...he was so good! I guess Matteo and Chafik have a chance now.