Tara Lipinski's Wedding, Saturday June 24 | Golden Skate

Tara Lipinski's Wedding, Saturday June 24

Celine

On the Ice
Congratulations. Will be a hilarious battle to see whether Johnny can outpost her on social media

Barb

Record Breaker
I swear I have not seen anyone as excited about a wedding as Tara, I mean the preparations :drama:. She looks really happy.

SkaterX

On the Ice
I feel like she has been tweeting about the wedding plans forever. Like maybe over a year ago?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The "burning" question - What will Johnny wear? :rofl:

Seriously, many congrats to Tara & Todd! :hap10:

icejo

Rinkside
I absolutely love the story of how she and her fiance met! You couldn't write something like that. No wonder she has been posting about the wedding plans forever - they seem to be really, REALLY in love haha. Congrats to them!!! :agree:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I absolutely love the story of how she and her fiance met! You couldn't write something like that. No wonder she has been posting about the wedding plans forever - they seem to be really, REALLY in love haha. Congrats to them!!! :agree:

Agreed, what an adorable story that will be to tell the grandkids! I usually hate saying things like this, but fate really did bring them together. :)

For those who don't know the story of how they met, Tara presented Todd with the trophy that he won at the Sports Emmy Awards for sportswriting back in 2015.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Many best wishes for Tara. Hope she has a lovely wedding day and can't wait to see photos.

Lissy

Medalist
Gorgeous location but I will always find weddings at plantations extremely tasteless.