Congrats to Meryl and Fedor | Golden Skate

Congrats to Meryl and Fedor

noskates

Record Breaker
Congratulations.

Kind of funny though - the first time I became "aware" of Fedor he was in a relationship with Tanith Belbin. Snicker!!! Must make for some interesting double-dating!

I can only imagine how beautiful this wedding is going to be!!!!

mintx

On the Ice
There were some not so nice comments about his coaching but apparent he has a great career now.

I give her credit for how private they have kept their relationship. In the past few years, she has made a few comments about him but not many.

Is anyone else wondering if there will be ice dance babies from either Meryl or Tannith in the next few year? ***

Last edited by a moderator:

deedee1

Record Breaker
I don't have much time to visit the forum lately sigh... but I WANT to comment here at least. :luv17::luv17:

:hb: Many MAny MANY congrats to the happy couple! :hb:

Off topic Daisuke must be devastated by this wonderful news though. ;)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I don't have much time to visit the forum lately sigh... but I WANT to comment here at least. :luv17::luv17:

:hb: Many MAny MANY congrats to the happy couple! :hb:

Off topic Daisuke must be devastated by this wonderful news though. ;)

You have been missed by me deedee! Hope all is well with you! LOL Poor Dai must be brokenhearted. :cry:

deedee1

Record Breaker
You have been missed by me deedee! Hope all is well with you!

:thank: I hope all is well with you too. :) I am fine thanks, but life sometimes gets complicated than anticipated as we get older. Life used be easier when we were younger. Thus this engagement news really lifts up my heart the second time this week! (the first was Federer's 8TH Wimbledon title :rock:)