2017 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy

ahy

Final Flight
Hiiii I am going to megabox today and want to ask if there are a lot of people watching? Is it crowdeddddd

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
https://youtu.be/VQwma75_UQ0
Official livestream started:biggrin: Don't need to watch my poor quality stream:slink:

Thank you so much for streaming the Jr. Ladies and staying live through the announcement of the scores! Not that I didn't appreciate them but other streams were ending immediately after the skaters finished their programs. Unfortunately, I didn't find your link until I checked this thread to see if anyone had posted results. I'm so sorry you had to sacrifice your battery for our sake. Hope you enjoy the rest of the competition!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Here to PBP the last group of Senior Ladies, now that I finally have a chance to sit and watch the stream.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Suh Hyun SON (KOR)
Dark burgundy dress with black mesh inserts
Not sure I recognise the music

3F-3T
Oh it's like a super-tinkly version of Les Mis.
3Lz<
2A-2T
CCoSp
ChSq
3Lz<-2T
3Lo
FSSp
I'm really hoping this is the stream/arena causing this, or else this is the most awful Les Mis rendition I've ever heard
StSq
3S fall
2A
LSp oh that's a nice position

She presents that program so beautifully.

Okay, when they said her name, it also sounded funny, so I wonder if there's a problem with the arena sound system because Andrew's Schindler's List sounded wonky too.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It definitely sounds like an issue with the arena speakers. If that's what they actually hear I feel terrible for the skaters! It's completely warping the music!

So Hyun AN (KOR)
In royal blue dress with lots of bodice sparkles and sparkly headband

3Lo step out very tilted
3Lz< there's mist hovering close to the ice at that end, obscuring a bit
2A
LSp
FSSp
ChSq
2A<< fall
3F-2T
3Lz<-2T
3S
StSq
CCoSp

Very nice! Well done!

The mist is getting bad enough in places that it was getting tricky to see her feet. With the panel parked down one end of the rink, this should be an actual serious concern for the referee.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Kailani CRAINE (AUS)
in a beyond super sparkly dress with black(?) skirt. And so many sparkles. So. Many. Sparkles.

3Lze-2T
3F
3Lze
FCCoSp
CCoSp
2A fall
3Lo
ChSq
3Lo+REP fall
2A
StSq
LSp

Lovely! Great program for Kailani!

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
The music in all the fancam videos I've seen sounded quite normal. It's just in the official stream and videos that the music sounds wonky and off. I think it could be the slight latency between the video sound source and the commentators' mic (both taking in the music) :palmf: :laugh: