2017 BC/YK Section Summerskate | Golden Skate

2017 BC/YK Section Summerskate

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
They're not up yet. But they should go up on the website (first link in the OP). I would check again on Wednesday.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Man! Kevin's SP music is poppin'! I have no idea what the song is called though. A pop and maybe UR, but it's early. And it looks like he's backloading jumps cause I can't remember the last time since I became a fan in February 2014 that he started a program off with a spin.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well he did 3s-3t, doubled the quad toe and doubled the 3a

i liked the two spins to open... i think the first jumping pass is still in the first half..

i liked the steps... i just didn't like the in between elements in the first half.. it's like there is no program at all... very weird.

yup.. cool jazz piece yay!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Thank you for the videos! Kevin Reynolds saving us from Warhorses! :yahoo:

Love, love Kaetlyn's dress and her SP is looking great. She just needs to hit those jumps once the autumn competitions begin.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Thank you for the videos, but unfortunately dailymotion has made these videos unwatchable. They use 11s adds before and inside a skater routine, for every skater, famous or not. Boo DM

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Thank you for the videos, but unfortunately dailymotion has made these videos unwatchable. They use 11s adds before and inside a skater routine, for every skater, famous or not. Boo DM

Use an ad blocker. They work. And if you still see ads you have an option to block the specific ads too. I thought BC/YK may upload videos to YouTube but this is what they decided so I'm sorry you'll have to go on DM.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I use an add blocker and it works best with more "static" adds. I didn't know it can recognize an add within a video. I tried to block it and managed to ruin the webite as now I have only sound and no image, LOL.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I use an add blocker and it works best with more "static" adds. I didn't know it can recognize an add within a video. I tried to block it and managed to ruin the webite as now I have only sound and no image, LOL.

very weird as it works fine for me with the ad blocker

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
So confused. I posted about his event in the Thornhill even thread. SHEESH.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
firefox ftw
In the end I used firefox too, as DM went nuts when I tried to use my ad blocker to block an annoying ad. Even after restart it wasn't usable, as with no ads, I had no video, just sound, and if I removed the block I got ads over the video that couldn't even be closed.
On Firefox it was finally peace. Now I am back on Safari as it is much smoother and I like some of its features. But for DM I guess firefox is the only solution. Anyway I removed history, cookies, as I don't know what went wrong.