Russian test skates 2017-2018 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Russian test skates 2017-2018

Country
Russia
List of single skaters http://www.fsrussia.ru/news/3055-fi...grammy-na-kontrolnykh-prokatakh-yuniorov.html
11 JrLadies
Nugumanova
Samodurova
Konstantinova
Fedichkina
Gubanova
Vasilyeva
Panenkova
Guyakova
Trusova
Tarusina
Tarakanova (omitted in list but in fact skates)

15 JrMen
Ignatov
Semenenko
Gumennik
Savosin
Efimchuk
Skirda
Murashov
Vetlugin
Frolov
Erokhov
Kovalev
Timakin
Rukhin
Danielyan
Kunitsa

SrMan Kolyada.

Gulyakova wrote at ask.fm that she skated FS successfully, no 3A, at first half 3Lz and 3F, all other jumps including all combos in second half.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Addition.
Stanislava Konstantinova - very good, huge progress from past season (one minor mistake, not at jumping element).

Kolyada also skated while he is not Junior, very good.
superrrrrrrrr happy!!:yahoo:

mrrice

Record Breaker
The senior test skates are in September, mrrice. Luckily those are open to the public, so we can expect videos. :)

LRK......You are always coming to my rescue and I think it's the greatest thing in the World!!!!!! :thank::bow::cheer2:

Country
Russia
Also from ask.fm
Panenkova, Samodurova, Gubanova - good. Maybe Konstantinova too.
Tarakanova, Nugumanova, Trusova - not so good (it's other user of ask.fm about Trusova).

Nugumanova wrote: 2A+3T turn between, other good.

Gumennik - good, one 3A in FS.

LadyB

Record Breaker
You can expect live reports from me.

Can't wait!!! :gclap: Have fun (I know you will!)

I need a jealous emoji!

Exactly! :frown:

I hope there'll be some sort of coverage, videos etc. Last year there was a lady filming on Periscope.
My fingers are particularly crossed for the pairs event. This time, it's more exciting than ever with the entire Mozerteam (hopefully) on display.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
So the junior test skates are going on now?!?!😊🤗🤗 does anyone have information on it? I know that videos won't pop up on YouTube, but I'm hoping we'll know what music skaters are using ( gubanova, konstantinova, etc)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Finally some info about the boys from the FSO forum.

https://vk.com/feed?w=wall-64888695_188051

Seems like quite a few recycled programs, but Alexei Erokhov apparently will skate to Rachmaninoff, Egor Rukhin - Italian music (possibly Boccelli), Artur Danielan - Notre Dame de Paris, Artem Frolov - Zorro. If I understand the translation right, only Makar Ignatov landed a successful quad.

tars

Record Breaker
Her posture needs a huge adjustment I think.
She's improving and still only 17, but that's why I wrote "star", not "superstar" anyway. I think winning a GP and medalling here and there like for example Rika Hongo would be great success in present circumstances for Stasya. Both skaters have unique style and charisma, apart from some posture deficiences.

Country
Russia
http://fso.forum.cool/viewtopic.php?id=169&p=14#p26628
(translated from Russian by me)
I may write a bit about FS of Ladies.
Konstantinova was 1st whom I've seen (Samodurova and Nugumanova - omitted) - I don't remember her so clean FS before, minor mistakes, but as a whole looks good. And comparing to others very mature and good skating.
Fedichkina also look much more mature than others, but not so good readiness.
Gubanova - no serious problems but much more juniorish comparing to Konstantinova and Fedichkina.
Programs - new programs are not ready enough, skaters who have programs from previous season have much more ready programs.
Vasilieva and Panenkova - both with old programs, both skated clean and powerful.
Gulyakova - unpredictably good. She became more slim, high jumps. Minor mistakes in spins. Music from "Ghost" (I don't know what it means - AlexRus).
Tarakanova - bad skating, unfortunately.
Trusova tried 4S, but fall, all other in 2nd half including 3Lz+3Lo and 3Lz+3T clean. Music "Seasons" Vivaldi in modern interpretation.
Tarusina looks like herself before injury. Fall, but much better than past season.

Country
Russia
http://fso.forum.cool/viewtopic.php?id=169&p=15#p26649
(translated from Russian by me)
Men's FS.
Boys perhaps have more serious competition than girls. And two groups 1. 3A and quads but unstable 2. No most complicated jumps but skating clean. It's interesting who will be prefereed for RusFed.
Ignatov landed 4T but other was bad.
Semenenko - not good.
Semenenko and Gumennik have old FS, but Gumennik skated very good. The only strange thing that Gumennik does not grow.
Savosin so-so, but perhaps the most labor and working hire. It can be seen that he can much, and the form is already now decent.
Efimchuk looks big and mature compared to children, strange to see him at JGP. Very good 3A+3T, popped quad, Music "James Bond" perhaps from past season.
Skirda - old FS "once upon a time in America", no 3A, content as in past.
Vetlugin like Skirda, but Vetlugin is very tiny as in past and very good choreo.
Murashov - very strange program, would be necessary to learn the libretto, some funny disco. Not too clean.
Frolov - Zorro, two 3A, popped quad while probably can land quad, powerful jumps.
Erokhov - probably Rakhmaninov, two different quads and many mistakes after quads.
Kovalev - old FS, tried 3A, fall.
Rukhin - 3A with two legs at landing, all other clean, music italian probably Bochelli.
Danielyan - good 3A, clean skating, Notre Dame.
Kunitsa - no 3A or quads but lit as best he could. The program is in the spirit of his coach (Shubin), with mysterious music. Perhaps, the most interesting of the "little", unfortunately many mistakes.
There was also a boy from Saransk, Timakin - skating is very good, but jumps are poor.

And Misha Kolyada skated new FS. Quads in the program are planned, but while he did not try them, limited to triple, and very good trixels. Of course, in comparison with all juniors in skating skills simply divine, a completely different level immediately in contrast. The program like to be good. Although flashed hands from the old "devils", it is a little upset, but at least the image is the other, that is good.

moriel

Record Breaker
Music from "Ghost" - could that be the old good Phantom of the Opera?
Trusova - so she can try the quad, fail, but still keep it together and do everything else clean and in second half. Its actually a big deal, because this way quad is still worth it, probably.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So what music did Gubanova choose? Sorry if I missed where this info was already posted :eek::

Vickys21

Rinkside
So what music did Gubanova choose? Sorry if I missed where this info was already posted :eek::

Based on Gubanova's interview, her new short is using blues and jazz music. This is different from her previous mostly classical and slow music choices. Anastasia's long is on the music by Romeo and Juliet's composer Abel Koziniowski and is about her character's relationship with her beloved man who is missing in action but who is still very close and tangible in her heart.

Country
Russia
Music from "Ghost" - could that be the old good Phantom of the Opera?
Trusova - so she can try the quad, fail, but still keep it together and do everything else clean and in second half. Its actually a big deal, because this way quad is still worth it, probably.

No, Phantom of the Opera - differs in Russian. It is something else.

Trusova - she landed 4S several times at practice and warm-up. In interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QSa5QHntDk she told that will be try quad at competitions, will make it at 1st JGP Event in Australia.

Gulyakova in interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SpXVX7UlLY told that she will not jump 3A at Australia, but plans to do it in season.