Russian test skates 2017-2018 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Russian test skates 2017-2018

bramweld

Record Breaker
Do Stepanova/Bukin not exist for you Bramweld? ha ha

I literally forgot them. LOL. I hope they are as stunning as Tarasova says, because seeing the Latin dances produced for their juniors in the same team, honestly they lack inspiration. Yikes.

Tutto

Record Breaker

Here is another one with Kovtun:
https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagra...674_364496457314619_8058833431691264000_n.jpg

Such array of face expressions! WHAT are they looking at?!!!

Kovtun: intense attention with a air of hopelessness
Kolyada: am I supposed to believe my own eyes? Defiantly - I don't and I won't!
Voronov: stoic acceptance with a touch of sadness

:laugh:;)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I am in Sochi already. I was in a hurry and forgot to bring my notebook along. It is even sadder that I just bought an extra battery for my Vaio to keep it running for 6 hours at full productivity. There won't be on-line reports from me :( but I shall write about what I will have seen anyway.

The weather is nice: 20 Celcius at night. The air is fresh and "tasty" - it's not Moscow.

Hope that everyone will show their best tomorrow!

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
I am already so excited to see new programs!!! Who are you looking forward to see most ?

Zhenya among the others.

Last season programs were fine but for a two time world champion, not so memorable i think.

But this year i have the feeling she has two great programs: Nocturne in C-sharp minor is a good piece for a short program. While the free skate i've never watched the leftovers, but TAT likes the program and also i do appreciate programs that start with a solo 3Ltz; i don't know why but it looks a good jump to open a program (especially when it's not telegraphed).

Sam L

Medalist
I am in Sochi already. I was in a hurry and forgot to bring my notebook along. It is even sadder that I just bought an extra battery for my Vaio to keep it running for 6 hours at full productivity. There won't be on-line reports from me :( but I shall write about what I will have seen anyway.

The weather is nice: 20 Celcius at night. The air is fresh and "tasty" - it's not Moscow.

Hope that everyone will show their best tomorrow!

Amazing have a great time!

carmina

On the Ice
Start order. Women:

Group 1: 17:12 - 17:25
(1) Alina Zagitova,
(2) Elizabeth Tuktamysheva,
(3) Maria Sotskova

Group 2:
17:25 - 17:31 - Warm up (6 minutes)
17:32 - 17: 34 - Elena Radonova (4)
17:34 - 17:37 - Evgeniya Medvedeva (5)