Lost Programs | Golden Skate

Lost Programs

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Hi I thought I would start a thread on lost programs that you can't find anymore or any programs you're looking for a video of and maybe we could help each other out.

I'm currently looking for Jozef Sabovcik's 1984 Olympic Short Program, I've found like 3 videos of the long but I can't seem to find his short program. It's a little strange that a Olympic medal performance can't be found but if anyone has a link or something I would be eternally grateful!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
My request, please:

Shizuka Arakawa, Scott Moir, Jeff Buttle performing a SOI Japan number to Michael Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel :dance2:.

It was from years ago. Once was on YT, but I think it got taken down.

IIRC, Shizuka wore a red dress, and the men wore red shirts and black pants.

(Tessa was not part of this number.)

Thanks for any help.​

And thanks to Krunchii for the thread.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Looking for a Denise Biellman program to music titled "It Was One Time"; possibly a pro event or cheesefest. I remember that Peggy did some of the commentary.

It was fairly early in her career (around 1982?), because she still had blonde hair in an updo & not the darker curls she had before & after.

rugbyfan

On the Ice
Looking for Gary Beacom to Devil went down to Georgia in the Kurt Browning TV special Tall in the Saddle (actually would take much of Tall in the Saddle)

lyverbird1

Final Flight
I'm looking for a programme that Lobocheva and Averbukh did in the 99/00 season to Alegria from Cirque de Soleil and Release by the Afro Celt Sound System. I don't think the programme was too well received and they abandoned it at some point during the season and went back to JCS. I liked the music mix from the earlier free programme and wouldn't mind seeing/hearing it again, although it is more about the music than the skating to be honest!