JPN
11Evgenia MEDVEDEVA
RUS
12Carolina KOSTNER
ITA

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Anastasia GALUSTYAN
SP: "I Dreamed a Dream," performed by Susan Boyle (2016-17 program); choreo by Mikhail Zobnin
FS: Nos souvenirs (Memories) from "Cats" by Andrew Lloyd Webber performed by Mireille Mathieu; choreo by Mikhail Zobnin
ARM
2Mae Berenice MEITE
SP: Halo by Beyonce, cover version by Jasmin Thompson, Who Run the World by Beyonce; choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. Posth., arranged for Cello and Harp, by Frédéric Dupuis; Happy, featuring Derek Martin, by Derek Martin, C2C; choreo by Shanetta Folle
FRA
3Nicole SCHOTT
SP Nella Fantasia by Jackie Evancho; choreo by Michael Huth & Rostislav Sinicyn
FS Theme from Schindler´s List, by John Williams, performed by Itzhak Perlman with the Boston Symphony Orchestra; choreo by Michael Huth,Rostislav Sinicyn
GER
4Carolina KOSTNER
SP: "Ne me quitte pas," performed by Céline Dion; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune" by Claude Debussy; choreo by Lori Nichol
ITA
5Wakaba HIGUCHI
SP: Gypsy Dance from the Don Quixote ballet by Minkus; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: "Skyfall" by Adele from the Skyfall film soundtrack; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
JPN
6Kaori SAKAMOTO
SP "Moonlight Sonata" (changed from "Danse Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saens), choreo. by Kenji Sakamoto
FS Amelie soundtrack; choreo. by Benoit Richaud
JPN
7Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP: Carmen by Bizet; performed by David Garrett; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "The Prayer," duet by Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli; choreo by David Wilson
KAZ
8Evgenia MEDVEDEVA
SP: Nocturne n.20 in C-Sharp Minor op.Posth (Joshua Bell version); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, I. Averbukh, A. Zhelezniakov
FS2: Anna Karenina (soundtrack) by Dario Marianelli (TBC; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, I. Averbukh, A. Zhelezniakov
RUS
9Valeriia MIKHAILOVA
SP: Run Run Run by Jill Scott; choreo by Viktoria Bondarenko, Sergei Verbillo
FS: ABBA Medley: Head Over Heels and Money, Money, Money; choreo by Viktoria Bondarenko, Sergei Verbillo
RUS
10Elena RADIONOVA
SP: It Ain't Necessarily So from Porgy and Bess by George Gershwin; choreo. by Shae-Lynn Bourne(last season's program)
FS: "Historia de un Amor", choreo by Irina Tagaeva
RUS
11Mariah BELL
SP: Stand By Me performed by Florence and the Machine; choreo by Rohene Ward
FS: West Side Story soundtrack by the Original Broadway Cast; choreo by Rohene Ward
USA
12Mirai NAGASU
SP: Nocturne No. 20 in C-Sharp Minor op. Posth; choreo by Jeff Buttle (last season's program)
FS: Miss Saigon soundtrack, including Sun and Moon; choreo by Jeff Buttle
USA

kiamma

Rinkside
I'm very excited to see Evgenia and Wakaba's FS, and on a purely aesthetic level I can't wait to see Evgenia's new dress for her AK program!

sailormoon

On the Ice
Country
Japan
Radionova is also within a striking distance. Technically Wakaba is much better than Radionova. But Moscow is her hometown and she can get extra support from the audience, which may translate into more PCS compared to her Japanese rivals. Kostner has a commanding lead after the short program and she would certainly end up on the podium.

Tulipstar

Medalist
Mariah and Elizabet are so close together, but that little difference translates into being part of the second or first group.

Can't wait to see so many of them. Kaori was great yesterday and I understand now why people say the battle of the two spots is not just fought by four skaters.
Looking forward to seeing Evgenia's dress and watching her program as it has evolved.
Also Wakaba::agree:
And please, Mirai, have a good skate. I don't want her confidence completely shattered after her first Grand Prix.
Finally, Carolina: show us what you can do!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go 'Lil Bet!! I'm going to be busy all day but I hope to see a nice replay with Yulia commentating later today when I get home!!

I don't feel so good about my Caro over Zhenya prediction in the game but it was a funny thing to do if nothing else :laugh:

Good luck to all the ladies. May it be your day :pray:

Aquinox1

Rinkside
If Carolina skates clean, she will be on the podium.
The judges loves her artistry.
Only Carolina has the lucky to really compite with the best skaters in the history: Michelle Kwan, Irina Slutskaya, Yu-Na Kim and now Evgenia Medvedeva.
The fans only wants to see a beautiful and passional skate, we don’t need the medals.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I missed everything today but I'm finally available to watch the ladies!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry for the late post. I was trying to help a friend to register.

World Feed is now on air (although the stream on the Eurosport Player is still showing the blue screen).

Link for World Feed on British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...f-russia/aad14c2c-acd6-49bd-9268-48a7fa5e74b2

Unfortunately, the only Free competition being shown on the TV is the Ladies, and it isn't even being shown in all countries (not on British ESP or ESP France). :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gprus2017/gprus2017_Ladies_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gprus2017/SEG004.HTM

Hope this helps.

I can't watch because it is tea-time. And anyway, I want to wait until I can watch in the company of the British Eurosport guys

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
couldnt watch anything live from COR but i am here for ladies, go Elizabet, Wakaba and Kaori!!!!! :yahoo::cheer:

Icey

Record Breaker
quick question: if a skater does a jump very well in the air, but his/her landing is a swing landing, etc, can they still get a positive geo on that jump

Status
Not open for further replies.