Ilinykh/Zhiganshin: Ruslan's retirement | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ilinykh/Zhiganshin: Ruslan's retirement

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
This hasn't stopped this thread and many others from making gazzillion assumptions about Lena, and she has said absolutely nothing, not even through Vaitch or Simonenko, nada. She practically said nothing about Katsalapov either, despite his rants.
Strange the double standards we apply across threads both here and abroad.

You talk about double standards like you never actually took sides when talks about the split came up. But now that the ball is on his side you came for the rescue.

bramweld

Record Breaker
You talk about double standards like you never actually took sides when talks about the split came up. But now that the ball is on his side you came for the rescue.

I'm not really following your argument and honestly I would rather not. I don't really have an issue with Zhiganshin or Illinykh. Both of them are really stuck in a hard place, I don't really feel a sense to defend or vilify either. If I've said anything to make you feel otherwise I assure you it was not intentional.

Mattieu

Medalist
This hasn't stopped this thread and many others from making gazzillion assumptions about Lena, and she has said absolutely nothing, not even through Vaitch or Simonenko, nada. She practically said nothing about Katsalapov either, despite his rants.
Strange the double standards we apply across threads both here and abroad.

Bramweld the new goldenskate moderator ;)

vorravorra

Record Breaker
This, I was not aware of.
The Russian Fed isn't a charity and if it finances someone's training it tries to recoup its investment as much as possible, which is fair enough I suppose. Representing a skater at an international level also isn't free - there have even been complaints that you can't choose not to be represented by the Fed and therefore not to give it any money.