2017 Internationaux de France General info | Golden Skate

2017 Internationaux de France General info

Ireth

Rinkside
Has anyone any info about this event? something abut the ice rink or tickets? I think never has been an ISU event in this city...

Last edited by a moderator:

yansun

Rinkside
Same question.does anyone know when the ticket will start to sell and where to buy it? I will go regardless who will join.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Same question.does anyone know when the ticket will start to sell and where to buy it? I will go regardless who will join.

Last year they didn't start selling until August 5th. And only a very limited amount of tickets.
Not sure if any of that means anything now, though...

Ireth

Rinkside
Last year they didn't start selling until August 5th. And only a very limited amount of tickets.
Not sure if any of that means anything now, though...

I know, because I went to Paris last year. In fact, they didn't put a limited amount, they first done a pre-sale, and then the rest distributed in differents webs...

Another years tickets of Bompard was saled in july more or less.

But without knowing the web or the ice rink it is more difficult findind news...

yansun

Rinkside
I know, because I went to Paris last year. In fact, they didn't put a limited amount, they first done a pre-sale, and then the rest distributed in differents webs...

Another years tickets of Bompard was saled in july more or less.

But without knowing the web or the ice rink it is more difficult findind news...

anyone know which are the website they usually use for sell ticket in the past? I've been searching long time but no clue at all. Hope some one can help me

Ireth

Rinkside
anyone know which are the website they usually use for sell ticket in the past? I've been searching long time but no clue at all. Hope some one can help me

Last year was in the web of the Accors Arena...and I don't remember well but I think francebillet.com and fnac

icybear

Medalist
You know, I was originally thinking of going to Trophee de France instead of the Worlds in Milan because Paris is much closer to me and cheaper. But now I think I might just go to Milan as Grenoble is almost as far as Milan. :hslap:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I seem to remember reading that spectators are not allowed at the practices of the French GP events. Does anyone know if this is true? Just thinking about the possibility of attending different events and wondering if it would make sense to travel so far to an event where I wouldn't be able to attend practices. Thx in advance for any insight anyone can provide.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I seem to remember reading that spectators are not allowed at the practices of the French GP events. Does anyone know if this is true? Just thinking about the possibility of attending different events and wondering if it would make sense to travel so far to an event where I wouldn't be able to attend practices. Thx in advance for any insight anyone can provide.

That was the case both in Paris and Bordeaux. And that was the reason I opted against going there. I don't know about Grenoble, perhaps things are different, as the location is much more remote and "calm" compared to big cities.. I think we need an info from someone who is close to the organizers.

Ireth

Rinkside
That was the case both in Paris and Bordeaux. And that was the reason I opted against going there. I don't know about Grenoble, perhaps things are different, as the location is much more remote and "calm" compared to big cities.. I think we need an info from someone who is close to the organizers.

Last year of this event in Bordeaux there were not many people, just a few fans in the hotel and no much on the ice rink, nothing compared to Paris and neither could you enter, so this year I guess neither.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Thx for the info. I am probably getting way ahead of myself, since we don't know who is assigned to which event yet. But it does seem like it would be a lot of travel from the U.S. to Grenoble to only be able to see the official competition and not the practices. I went to practices for the first time this year and really enjoyed it! Maybe Milan is a better bet. It will be interesting to see how the assignments go. Only another month {{:bang: :dance2:}} and we will know.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
From US Milan (or from pretty much everywhere for that matter...) should be much more convenient than Grenoble. I am pretty sure there are various direct flights from major hub cities in the US to Milan. Plus no headache over who are going to where... the tickets are costly though!!! :drama:

solene1

Rinkside
It seems that VIP tickets with assigned seatings will be sold on francebillet.com later this week

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Tickets from ffsg are never assigned seats, are they? I don't think they have the facilities to do it?

The times I've bought tickets for competitions in France, assigned seats were always from ticketmaster, francebillet, etc - never ffsg.