2017 Internationaux de France General info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Internationaux de France General info

solene1

Rinkside
There is a map now.
But the good tickets (= not on the short sides) are "catégorie or" and will be sold on France Billet

yansun

Rinkside
Thanks a lot for this info. I got my tickets now. But the schedule looks a bit strange.no idea what i am going to see each day.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thanks a lot for this info. I got my tickets now. But the schedule looks a bit strange.no idea what i am going to see each day.
Not sure what's strange about it? Looks perfectly fine to me. Ladies, Ice Dance, Pairs, Men, in that order on both Friday (SPs) and Saturday (long programs). Check the link to the pdf in Belu's post.

yansun

Rinkside
Not sure what's strange about it? Looks perfectly fine to me. Ladies, Ice Dance, Pairs, Men, in that order on both Friday (SPs) and Saturday (long programs). Check the link to the pdf in Belu's post.
hi you are right. I was confused by the ticket selling。 you have to buy two ticket for saturday

Belu

Rinkside
Did anyone order tickets via ffsg and received them? If so how long was the delivery time? Thanks for any info.

Yes! I already received them and the delivery time was 10 days (from France to Spain). Pretty awesome! :)

Ivana

On the Ice
Yes! I already received them and the delivery time was 10 days (from France to Spain). Pretty awesome! :)

Thanks for the information, I ordered mine 12 days ago and have yet to receive them. But as the distance is bigger (France to Slovakia) I have probably nothing to worry about.

opalfire16

Spectator

oh dear, I ordered mine from ffsg almost 3 weeks ago and I haven't received them yet! I'm quite a short distance away (France to Italy) :(

dussenberg

Spectator
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to ask if someone has a spare ticket to men's free skate on Saturday the 18th of November. Weirdly enough, but everything seems to be sold on each website!! I'm so desperate to see men's competitive skating! :sad14:
It's my only chance to do so! Please help :bow:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker

dussenberg

Spectator
Thank you for the response, but I've checked these websites, and they show that there are no tickets for men's timing at 20.00, only for women's and pairs 😕
Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thank you for the response, but I've checked these websites, and they show that there are no tickets for men's timing at 20.00, only for women's and pairs 😕
Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Oh, I see where the confusion comes from.
You're not going to find any tickets for Men's at 20:45, because the tickets are not being sold for single events (except for the Gala on Sunday).

The tickets for Friday are for the full day (hence you'll only find tickets with start time 15:00 for the Friday), and for Saturday it's split in two, an afternoon session (Ladies + Ice Dance FS/FD, which ends at 17.00, and then there's a two-hour break (!), and then you get an evening session, i.e. starts at 19.00 with Pairs, followed by Men at 20:45.

So you should buy the tickets for the 19.00 evening session, and that gets you Pairs and Men FS.

You can shoot me if I'm wrong, but I'm 99.999 % certain this is the way it works.
1. because there's NO way they can clear the venue with everybody in the audience after Pairs, and get people's tickets checked again and let people into the venue again.... all in the space of 24 minutes!
2. because those would be *really* scary expensive tickets for just one session.
3. this is French logic. Unfortunately, I've got way too much experience with buying tickets for French events. :drama:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Bradie Tennell added for USA in Gracie Gold's W/D spot.

Nice to see the USFS is trying to put all their eggs in one "potential" basket again.:palmf: Talk about pressure. :sarcasm:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bradie Tennell added for USA in Gracie Gold's W/D spot.

Nice to see the USFS is trying to put all their eggs in one "potential" basket again.:palmf: Talk about pressure. :sarcasm:

I'm happy to see Bradie get another shot here. I saw a ton of potential in her watching her at skate Detroit a few years back. Hopefully she can take full advantage and get some important ISU ranking points and international exposure.