2022-23 ISU Grand Prix Final: Info and Pre-game Chat | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022-23 ISU Grand Prix Final: Info and Pre-game Chat

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well.
Going for this craziness sat inside my head since the day I was coming back from Espoo. It sat there and grew. Decision was made on Monday, this past Monday. Bookings the next day and the race with time began when it comes to crafting.
Made 14 crowns in total. Gave all. Third competition in a row I am coming back with empty bag.
If I made at least one skater I've given crown to smile and feel appreciated, I'll take it. And work harder to afford showing my appreciation further.
Crowning Piper and Paul while them winning GPF holds special meaning for me. However cheesy it will sound - witnessing and decorating their winning is the ultimate gratitude for being their fan, in thick and thin, my posts can prove it here. When I YOLO-ed IdF in 2018, I've been in pretty bad place with myself - and Vincent switched something inside my head. Back to finding ways to feel good. Needed. Happy. This time, I could put crowns on their head, making a full circle moment of past 4 years.
Writing this with tears streaming down my face. Nothing like emotional breakdown to finish one of the most enriching experiences in my life.
Leaving with empty bag, but heavy head. And heart.20221210_223825.jpg

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Well.
Going for this craziness sat inside my head since the day I was coming back from Espoo. It sat there and grew. Decision was made on Monday, this past Monday. Bookings the next day and the race with time began when it comes to crafting.
Made 14 crowns in total. Gave all. Third competition in a row I am coming back with empty bag.
If I made at least one skater I've given crown to smile and feel appreciated, I'll take it. And work harder to afford showing my appreciation further.
Crowning Piper and Paul while them winning GPF holds special meaning for me. However cheesy it will sound - witnessing and decorating their winning is the ultimate gratitude for being their fan, in thick and thin, my posts can prove it here. When I YOLO-ed IdF in 2018, I've been in pretty bad place with myself - and Vincent switched something inside my head. Back to finding ways to feel good. Needed. Happy. This time, I could put crowns on their head, making a full circle moment of past 4 years.
Writing this with tears streaming down my face. Nothing like emotional breakdown to finish one of the most enriching experiences in my life.
Leaving with empty bag, but heavy head. And heart.View attachment 6132

Happy for you! How satisfying to be able to give all the crowns. ^ ^ I saw skaters wearing them on TV, and smiled. So you're not staying around for the gala? Piper and Paul's FS was pretty moving for me as well, and I wasn't even at the venue. :)

yesterday

Record Breaker
Well.
Leaving with empty bag, but heavy head. And heart.View attachment 6132
You made this article https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/...-in-the-isu-grand-prix-final?templateParam=15
and this pic was also chosen for the main newsletter-pic ;)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Happy for you! How satisfying to be able to give all the crowns. ^ ^ I saw skaters wearing them on TV, and smiled. So you're not staying around for the gala? Piper and Paul's FS was pretty moving for me as well, and I wasn't even at the venue. :)
Thank you.
No, no Gala for me - Sundays while attending live competitions are usually are travelling back home days for me. Let's hope for some decent raise and tolerant new team leader starting 2023 that will allow my vacation time and me to stay fir Sundays and enjoy Galas :laugh:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Thank you.
No, no Gala for me - Sundays while attending live competitions are usually are travelling back home days for me. Let's hope for some decent raise and tolerant new team leader starting 2023 that will allow my vacation time and me to stay fir Sundays and enjoy Galas :laugh:
Beatrice you are a STAR! I just saw you in the official ISU video recap of the event, bestowing your creations on some lucky skaters. Look here!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Beatrice you are a STAR! I just saw you in the official ISU video recap of the event, bestowing your creations on some lucky skaters. Look here!

Oh jeeeez, times two.
I already spilled guts and tea on this one in FD thread, if you are interested ;)