2024 Moscow Championship Boys & Girls (younger age) | Golden Skate

2024 Moscow Championship Boys & Girls (younger age)

LadyB

Record Breaker
2024 Moscow Championship Boys & Girls (younger age)
(Qualifier for RusNats Younger Age)

15 - 19 January 2024
Ice Arena Mechta, Moscow
Categories: Boys/Girls (2 sports); Boys/Girls (2 and 1 sports)
Disciplines: Single; Pairs (1 sports only)

Homepage
Schedule
Entries/Results

Skaters to watch (subject to change!)
Boys (2 sports): Maxim Dobrin, Artem Belousov, Aleksandr Plushenko, Semyon Pushkarev, German Rezontov
Girls (2 sports): - Please help me out here -

Boys (2 and 1 sports): Mikhail Aleksakhin, Timofey Bochkov, Dobromir Voronov, Lev Evdokhimov, Tagar Sambuev, Mark Sokolov, Artem Fedotov
Girls (2 and 1 sports): - Please help me out here -

Pairs: Zoya Kovyazhina / Artemy Mokhov; Polina Shesheleva / Egor Karnaukhov; Anna Mazur / Valeriy Melyakov; Maria Karpanova / Arseniy Samokhvalov; Ulyana Shilyaeva / Fedor Pozhidaev

Streams:
Day 1 (15.01.)
Day 2 (16.01.)
Day 3 (17.01.)
Day 4 (18.01.)
Day 5 (19.01.)

Last edited:

katymay

Medalist
Lera with a great skate, shame she was in the 1st group as her score got held back a lot.
Lena is such a little diva. And star. I actually understand where her mother is coming from-and I can name about 10 US skaters who had/have very aggressive stage parents-when you have a kid with this much talent....well, you will do what you have to I guess. Lena is one of the most talented kids who has ever skated. She has everything you need to be a superstar.

katymay

Medalist
Who is the coach with Lena, and another little girl doing quads? (i backed it up to see what I missed. lol)) He has a beard and glasses. Maybe the other little girl is Vika?

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Who is the coach with Lena, and another little girl doing quads? (i backed it up to see what I missed. lol)) He has a beard and glasses. Maybe the other little girl is Vika?
Lera Lukashova, Vika Streltsova and Katya Stotskaya are coached by team tut and Pohliyuk is with them today and Lena Kostyleva is coached by Lyutikov.

klena

On the Ice
The man with the beard and glasses is Georgy Pohilyuk, he trains juniors in the Tutberidze team

LadyB

Record Breaker
I've caught eventually up with the older boys's FS (the SP video is blocked for me).
Sad that Dobromir's competition was not quite as smooth all around as I had hoped and that he missed gold by only 0.23! Well, he'll be working towards his RusNats and I have no doubt he'll vow us again.
His tango is still my favourite FS and I loved his little jumping show before he went off the ice :love2:

Totally loved Zakhar Kolubov's programme. (y)

katymay

Medalist
How old is Mira now? (the little girl from the You Tubes) She made the top 24 which is impressive in such a huge group of little girls.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
IMG_20240119_084031_648.jpg

Remilia

On the Ice
How old is Mira now? (the little girl from the You Tubes) She made the top 24 which is impressive in such a huge group of little girls.
She was born in 2014, so she's 9 or 10 now. Honestly, I feel sorry for the kid, she seems to skate with fear, and frankly, she's not naturally talented when it comes to figure skating. Definitely a case where the parents want it more than the child. If people think Kostyleva's mom is crazy, they should see this kid's dad :slink: