2024 Worlds: General Info and Pre-game chat | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2024 Worlds: General Info and Pre-game chat

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
My husband and I watched all of worlds and we were so happy for everybody who rec’d a flower crown. Hubby said ‘wow, such an amazing woman to gift the skaters like that”. I so agree! Bless you for caring for the skaters, regardless of whether or not they skated their best! ❤️❤️
Thank you so much, you and your husband!
I try my best to thank skaters in this 'personal/personalised' way for their effort put into making something dear to my heart on the ice. I often want them to feel appreciated and 'special', even if they have disappointing skate. Sometimes I imagine that they may look at those crowns, few words of gratitude I leave on the small card I'm now attaching to them and it picks them up the way their performances often help me to deal with challenging times in my life.
Plus people in Montreal were shocked it is all done by hand, but after the initial shock they often said to me that 'handmade gift is the best because it truly comes from the heart'. And it's very true for my case, those crowns do come from my heart :)

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Does anyone know where I can find the official theme song? Or if there is an official theme song, or this is an already existing piece of music? I mean that atmospheric song they always played during the countdown after ice resurfacing, with the beautiful stars/northern light animation, and I think during introduction of skaters. I think there were no lyrics, just a female voice. If someone knows what I mean, I would be thankful for an answer! :pray: