Cambridge English certificates | Golden Skate

Cambridge English certificates

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Hi everyone! :) This is really a tough period for me, as I don't have any time to dedicate to skating (sadly), but what I want to ask you about is one of my current projects: has any of you (I'm talking about non-native English speakers, of course) taken any Cambridge English certificates?
I passed FCE a couple of months ago with a score of 189, and I'm currently planning to do a CPE exam... any advice/suggestion/anecdote? :biggrin:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Good luck on your exams! Your English is great. I am sure you will ace them:cheer:

Skating will still be here when this is over...GS archives everything, and your favorite skater's Ops in Fan Fests should have everything you might have missed by then :biggrin:

Leave a list of your favs here, and Mrs. P and I will try to make sure we get them updated.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Thank you so much Doris! :) As for my favourites... I'd say Chan, Fernandez, Ashley, Miyahara, Duhamel/Radford and Chock/Bates

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Newbiespectator already did Javier, but we will keep it up to date. The others are all definitely on our list!