Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 850 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
^Nice postprandial break for me, thanks yhmafan. :) The "see no difference" photos are spot on, and I love the doki2 pics. :love:

Some questions if you can please answer: Is the new book on Yuzuru a sequel to "Blue Flame"? I suppose it is too much to hope for that it will have an English version.

And is there really a tradition of cross dressing as to the men of Tohoku?

Last edited:

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
The interviewee : Would you try cross dressing one day?
Yuzuru : Nothing doing! (laugh)

Why?
Yuzuru : No way no way!

I think that looks great on you. (laugh)
Yuzuru : No way no waay!

Lol...:rofl:
Spoken like a true heartthrob! :clap:

Last edited:

yhmafan

Medalist
^Nice postprandial break for me, thanks yhmafan. :) The "see no difference" photos are spot on, and I love the doki2 pics. :love:

Some questions if you can please answer: Is the new book on Yuzuru a sequel to "Blue Flame"? I suppose it is too much to hope for that it will have an English version.

And is there really a tradition of cross dressing as to the men of Tohoku?

As for the tradition of cross dressing as to the men of Tohoku. I did not know it either. :biggrin:
Now I have to go out. so I will confirm and respond to you when I have enough time to make an answer :)

kiches

Final Flight
Yuzuru's hits are so small

Edit
who is the guy on green?

That's Tomotaka Okamoto. He's the singer of the theme you hear during the opening and closing montage of figure skating competitions in Japan.

He sings the song during these closing montage: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2l07dm_ending_sport

I'm pretty sure I heard this song being sung during some of the practice videos for FaoI Kanazawa so he was probably the vocalist for those shows.

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
That's Tomotaka Okamoto. He's the singer of the theme you hear during the opening and closing montage of figure skating competitions in Japan.

He sings the song during these closing montage: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2l07dm_ending_sport

I'm pretty sure I heard this song being sung during some of the practice videos for FaoI Kanazawa so he was probably the vocalist for those shows.

He's looking fabulous. Rocking the satin green. :biggrin:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Todays FaOI: 4T opening ; SEMEI 4S, 1T or 2T (conflicting reports), 3F, 4T2T tano, 3A (held on?)

And a fan drew out what something that happened in yesterdays (?) show. So cute ;)

Wow, I've always loved that epic theme song. Its pretty cool that they got him to sing it live~ Thank you for the info! :biggrin:

Last edited:

oriquey

Final Flight
Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Cricket Club brothers in Kanazawa :yay:

Reports from FaOI today:
- The steps are getting better, faster, and stronger. Beautiful.
- The hydro and Ina was breath-taking and were held for really long.
- Goosebump worthy/overwhelming
- Overall quality of the program has improved tremendously.

It seems that his 2nd half 4T combo becoming more steady than his first 4T which seems to get popped quite frequently these days :think:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
According to twitter Yuzu unbuttoned his top buttons, rolled his sleeves and landed a 4LO-3A in the finale, was really happy and yelled 'Thank You!' really loud to the audience. Buttoned his shirt again.

At the end, Yuzu and Javi came out holding hands to bow to the audience.

Last edited: