Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I was never a fan of any team of pairs, but this two are amazing

Love SP, and FS is not bad either

They are indeed! Here is their Free Skate. Not the best execution, but still very good. Though I also like their SP better currently :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
They are indeed! Here is their Free Skate. Not the best execution, but still very good. Though I also like their SP better currently :)

another alternate ending :laugh: i wonder if 3STh was intentional or she popped it to triple, and i LOVE their SP more, i was wondering if they can beat last year's SP and they did! :love:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
another alternate ending :laugh: i wonder if 3STh was intentional or she popped it to triple, and i LOVE their SP more, i was wondering if they can beat last year's SP and they did! :love:

Well, I defenitely LOVE them :love: They're never boring! We can count alternate endings throughout season :cool:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States

I read that because of the high altitude of the rink the competition was held at, they changed the throw from 4STh to 3STh just for that particular competition

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That makes sense Peng/Zhang only did triple twist rather than their usual quad too.Did Yu and Jin do the same?

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
They make that 4S look so easy ... :points:
It looks like they're ready for competiton!

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
With the good execution of their planned technical elements in the programs, Sui/Han are capable of taking the world title for pairs in Boston.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Ah, shame about the spin... it looks so difficult; they stumbled on it in ArOI as well. But, it's not a very common problem(like the sbs jumps!), so I'm sure they'll make sure to get that next time(reminds me of the invalidation of the sbs spins at 4cc last season, ha). Gorgeous throw and twist as always, and especially love that they nailed the sbs 3t! The stsq is amazing.