2015 Skate Canada Ladies Short Program | Page 36 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Ladies Short Program

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Never thought I'd say this, but Kaetlyn OSMOND is underscored...

jkun

Final Flight
Just try to explain me where does that 31 come from :sarcasm:

It's kind of sad that she got that high PCS solely JUST from reputation and yet the total score was still REALLY low. Goes to show she really did bomb that performance.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Well, this whole competition was a hot mess - despite Ashley, she was great, didn't expect that. And Polina was great to watch, I'll wait for the protocols to see what really happened there.
So the men will be great! :biggrin:

desertskates

Medalist
Ugh... it messes with my feels to see one favorite do so well, and for one to have the opposite result. Hope they all turn in their best tomorrow.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
OMG, wow... this is an absolute shocker.

Hah, the Skate Canada women are even wackier than the Skate America Men with the predictions!

Poice

Final Flight
Well...my predictions :drama: I just bombed like Elizaveta (I put her on 1st place) and Elizabet (3rd place) :confused2:

franz6009

Rinkside
So happy for Ashley, she deserves the high score, when it comes to performance and interpretation she is second to none in the current field!

qwertyskates

Medalist
Wrong choice of music...same mistake as DenisTen. Difficult to jump to and it completely overwhelmed her skating.

nocturnalis

Medalist
I never go t her PCS scores. I think it was because judges trusting her because her choreography is often abominable.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Liza :disapp:
What's wrong with her? She was a bit off at Japan Open, then was way way worse at Cup of Nice and then this disaster. Something is not going right with her - pressure of defending champion? She has to sort things out quick though. She worked too hard last season to blow it so hard and quick.
Third place (even second) are within her reach still if she pulls herself together tomorrow.

Scovies

Final Flight
Yikes. Really rough from Liza. And frankly, Kanako should have beaten her on PCS as well. Ashley killed it!

Plisskin

Medalist
Liza's PCS is too high. Definitely got that cause of reputation. If Tursnabayeva skated that for instance, she wouldn't have gotten a 31.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Well...my predictions :drama: I just bombed like Elizaveta (I put her on 1st place) and Elizabet (3rd place) :confused2:

Same here. And Kanako is doing better than my predictions, I hope she'll keep up the trend!