2017 GP Rostelecom Cup GALA | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup GALA

GGFan

Record Breaker
Does Johnny Weir get royalties for these costumes? Yuzu has single-handedly kept his legacy alive. :biggrin:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Gorgeous pure skating. I love the Swan. One of my favorite programs of Yuzu, always chokes me up.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
The whole concept of this season is: repeat. So it is fitting.

*LOL*

@yuki
I like the idea. Or Let's go crazy. That's exhibitiony and crowd pleasing. I'm not the biggest fan of "slow" in Galas.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
The Swan is a masterpiece, and I feel like Yuzu has matured so much. There's much more passion and interpretation to his elegance now! He's just one of a kind.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Kostner is experiencing some sort of European Classico Renaissance period. She found her Chopin in Debussy.

yuki

Final Flight
Carolina can make even popped jumps look beautiful. That leg extension on the landing :love:

I loved the Swan exhibition, it was perfection, pure skating skills, to die for no doubt. But I confess I have always hated that costume to death, just burn it, burn it, ....

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Wow back to back gorgeousness. Caro is amazing and still Nathan, the Shibs and Med to come. I am in skating heaven!

GGFan

Record Breaker
Caro is killing me with these programs this year! That was a masterclass on lines, extension, and holding moves! She dropped the mic! Kids just watch that one on repeat :dance::clap:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I loved the Swan exhibition, it was perfection, pure skating skills, to die for no doubt. But I confess I have always hated that costume to death, just burn it, burn it, ....

No! I'll fight you! --Hehe, I understand, it's an ...unconventional costume. But Yuzu is an unconventional guy. I really like it now that I'm used to seeing it.