Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 303 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
(9 May 2017)

fire_bird:
THANK YOU for the peaceful sky above our heads!!! Our dear Veterans!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» This is a photo of my great grandpa Lazar Petrovich Salopenkov!!!
tania_steblovskaya: Our grandpa and great grandpa Lazar Petrovich Salopenkov passed through the WW1 and WW2. Brought up five children. His first son Georgi Lazarevich Salopenkov died game (was brave, but died) in the very beginning of the war!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT38yszhzTM/?taken-by=fire_bird

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
They look very royal! I wonder which competition Max would like to compete in. Nationals?

I'm reposting translation from FSU of Max's interview with Vaytsekhovskaya from dedictaed thread, so it won't be lost in Archives, since it's very interesting and it wasn't mentioned here before :)

russianskating4ever

On the Ice
I was just watching totmianina and Marinin ice shows and averbukh shows, and I have to say that both maxims have really good bodies
This sounds so creepy I know but their leg to torso ratio makes them look even taller and creates nice lines

They are both 1.87 cm by the way

lucyagogo

On the Ice
I was just watching totmianina and Marinin ice shows and averbukh shows, and I have to say that both maxims have really good bodies
This sounds so creepy I know but their leg to torso ratio makes them look even taller and creates nice lines

They are both 1.87 cm by the way

The two Maxims, my fav Maxims!!!
:handw:
You just made me remember what a crush I had on Marinin when I was a child! hahaha I drooled all over him.