Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 50 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynter

On the Ice
Yokohama is the last stop and I am planning to go (I have waited for long enough!), hopefully we are able to make a line at cool place because it is so hot outside :devil:

Have fun, Yude! Bring your umbrella or hat and lots of water. We will wait for your stories! :agree:

sun110

Final Flight

Reth

On the Ice
If Yuzu does a warhorse for his free which one would everyone like him to do? Something he haven’t done yet.

Waiting for media day is slowly killing me 😂

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

{grin} They're not even trying to be subtle about their major drawcard, are they? Gorgeous picture, I had to save it :)

If Yuzu does a warhorse for his free which one would everyone like him to do? Something he haven’t done yet.

They could at least tell us WHEN...

I'm still hanging out for another Japanese soundtrack (preferably a dark or horror-based one, simply because they do the best horror soundtracks. Like Ringu or Deep Water :eeking:) but if we absolutely had to have a warhorse, I'd make it Concerto de Aranjuez, because I learned to love that looooong before I knew anyone had skated to it at all.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker

Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto is my favorite warhorse, so that one. Although I am hoping for something fresher and unexpected!

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice

Four Seasons? Blues for Klook? :slink:

Amef

Final Flight
I doubt the chances of the sky falling apart will be greater than yuzu recycling any of his old programs trust me..personally I want him to skate to Sky Fall Soundtrack.

Wynter

On the Ice
War horse hmmm... Black Swan? I am sure that would be gorgeous for him. (And I am just looping Notte Stellata yesterday so...)

Status
Not open for further replies.