Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 310 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Spot

On the Ice
Glorious!!! They are truly light like feathers and as delicate as petals...and even more so today. That seemed otherworldly almost...just beautiful. And I am grateful the ISU stream was behaving today, haha!

cocotaffy

Final Flight
It was the best they skated it with Euros ( I like the step sequence version the best at Euros) but here, it was even more intense than at Worlds. They accentuated the head movements giving it more grit and I hope they'll dig towards that direction artistically next season in the spirit of their more staccato choreographic step sequence.

Roast Toast

Medalist
I thought they were very noticeably tired, tbh. Slower than at worlds. This competition is always a little too late in the season. But it was great to see them relax and have fun with the rest of team France. I hope they win the team spirit award.

peepsquick

Final Flight
I actually had the opposite impression regarding speed. May be it is due to the camera work: better imo because it was done closer up.
But I do agree that they look tired and need a well-deserved rest!

cocotaffy

Final Flight
I also had the opposite impression, they looked faster than at Worlds, the twizzles for instance, and even more abandon (if that's possible) especially from Guillaume. Apparently Gaby agrees because she mentioned it here. Guillaume already looked really tired after their FD at Worlds. I think they are suffering from post Olympics fatigue. I'm sure they'll be more refreshed next season, stamina wise. They'll probably start earlier their preparation too, finally having a normal season, hopefully healthy.

LaArdilla

Medalist
I think we might see a new EX program from them here at WTT! Zach was in charge of ISU Instagram stories and shot them at today’s practice, performing a different lift than any from their Sheeran program. They were also skating to different music, but it might have been some other team’s, of course.

peepsquick

Final Flight
Me, too! I loved their 2013 SD. The music was perfect. The only thing I didn't care for really was Gabi's dress. Gui looked like a 'débauché' after a long night of fun!:biggrin: