2022 CS Warsaw Cup Men's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Warsaw Cup Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
did this boy do jgp?

Yep. Recognised the name.

By the way, you'll appreciate this. I had to pause it for a minute or so because my Dad's Christmas present arrived. 2 dozen bottles of the beer that he and my Mum drink when we are in Cyprus.

🍺

Thank goodness my Dad was in the garage and didn't see the delivery, because the box has what is in it written all over it! :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
14 Daniel MARTYNOV USA
Sixteen years old, father skated for Ukraine. Coached by Nicolai Morozov. He is from Naperville, Illinois same city as Evan Lysacek. Very fast rotation to this jumps, a bit rocky on the camel spin. Nice aggressive style to the Land Of All by Woodkid. After Naoki ahead of Luc.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Don’t know who the commentator is, but she sounds a lot like Chummy from Call the Midwife. Miranda Hart, are you secretly a figure skating savant/fan?

Diana Lapierre. American coach who has worked in a lot of countries over the years, but is now based in Warsaw.

She did coach in Edinburgh, Scotland, for a few years. But, Miranda Hart is from the south coast of England.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
BaggyBossyJunebug.webp

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
15 Makar SUNTSEV FIN
Pirates of the Carribean, choreo Benoit again... Nice tango feel and assertiveness to his skating. Turned a 3LZ-3T into 2LZ-2T, costly. Nice skating. Yes I see the spikes of the cacti.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy