2023 Lombardi Trophy Men's Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 Lombardi Trophy Men's Free Skate

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ok wrong thread but so what I just saw Arlet's SP and holy mierde he has grown up in every way. Love his encourging the audience for more applause. Love him period!!!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Well, I already know I like Nikita's costumes, both of them, SP and FS. I have a doctor appointment later this month. She will look the my angle but I can ask about that, too. But you know I credit everybody who has something else than black in men, until they don't skate to MIB music.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I must be growing weak, it's only midnight here and I have drunk my can of energy drink but I'm still a bit woozy. Remain strong Ichat

MaHa75

On the Ice
Ok wrong thread but so what I just saw Arlet's SP and holy mierde he has grown up in every way. Love his encourging the audience for more applause. Love him period!!!
And for me this was so arrogant and yikes... Didnt like this aplaus demand from him. Beside that i notised that he call himself MASTER in insta... So this is too much 🤣

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
And for me this was so arrogant and yikes... Didnt like this aplaus demand from him. Beside that i notised that he call himself MASTER in insta... So this is too much 🤣
One person's too much is another's just right. Watch tennis. It's common. And he deserves approbation!!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Saguaros_1080x720_50f989c3c31d5b1d8623b67a92726880.jpg

this last group looks fine to me. what could possibly go wrong? :D

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I can't see how sparkly Nikita Starostin's pants are but I'm guessing it's quite sparkly

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Nikita is so flexible! He's such a likable skater. Looking forward to seeing how his style develops.

His skating style is such a contrast from earnest Paul Fentz (whom I also liked!)