2014 Olympics Ladies Short Program | Page 80 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Ladies Short Program

NorthernLite

On the Ice
LOL @ 2 Rsns in the final flight, amazing overscoring for them & Ash being screwed over. This is my surprised face.
But did Ash say that in K & C? Good for her. Now go out and ATTACK everything tomorrow, girlfriend. Even if good old Alexander Lakernik is the bleeping Tech guy & The Fix is On.

Nater

Match Penalty
WHAT THE **** IS THAT SCORE? .... Adelina's PCS scored higher than Yuna's and her TES what? How did she get a 39 with a 3T-3T???

EDIT: just kidding, Adelina's PCS is like .3 below Kim's. Still. .. . . and omg mao just fell T_T...... Mao is falling apart. I blame Sotnikova's scoring. She must be shell shocked from its ridiculouslness.

Did you SEE that combo? She could have done a quad triple with that...

Also all level 4s. Yuna got level 3 steps and can't do a level 4 layback anymore. Sotnikova does transitions into and out of more elements as well. She also PERFORMED her program a lot better than anyone else except maybe Kostner.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Oh, Mao's skate just broke my heart! No combination?! I hope she gets fired up and does one of her best skates ever in the LP to end things on a great note. All of the Japanese skaters I feel so bad for today.

nola1122

Spectator
What a joke?? Adelina got higher GOE and PCS than Yuna. Wow.. can't believe. No more figure skating in Olympics please.

BostonFan2016

Rinkside
Mao skated great! her health and future are more important than this western sport. I think she will skate beautifully:rolleye:. she can add to her jumps better than the rest in the free skate

Dutchie

Rinkside
I'll take Ashley's attitude over some insipid nice girl any day. I hate the idea that girls/women are supposed to be nice and sweet and cute and never make waves. You know what they say - nice girls don't get the corner office (or, in this case, the medals).

I know what you mean and I agree. (I'm a Johnny fan and nobody created waves like he did) I just think there is a better way to be confident and fierce without trying so hard. Ashley isn't there yet. And I wouldn't compare her to Kerrigan either.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mao peaked during her GPF this year, sad. She's been on declining since placing 3rd at Nationals. I'm so sad, b/c she' become one of my faves.

Gigi13

On the Ice
What are the judges smoking? How can Adelina have higher GOE and PCS than Yuna I just can't :no:

Kissx3

Final Flight
Heartbreaking. I wanted it so badly for her. Hopefully she can just skate like she has nothing to lose tomorrow.