Cage the Cat!!!! | Golden Skate

Cage the Cat!!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't blame me if you play this all day...it's very addictive. Also, I have called this cat every name... still can't cage him/her.

Cage the Cat!!

POST IF YOU CAGE IT.

seniorita

Record Breaker
i think you just have to cut her way not to get away, each step at the time.
is there a possibility?i tried few times, this cat is more annoying than janetfan's chess:eek:hwell:

Here's how to do it. Whichever way the cat starts to go, start building a wall across its path as close to the edge as you have a free blocking circle already there. Run the cat along the wall until you get to the free one. Then you have an extra move to cut him off in the next direction.

For some reason I can't do a screen capture on this computer, but anyway... :)

Blue Bead

Medalist
OMG! Whoever designed that game should be drawn and quartered!:biggrin: It's driving me insane trying to fence in that cat, LOL. Just what I needed--another excuse to waste time. ;) I'm addicted to it, already. LOL

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Did it! It helps if you get a reasonably good set of random spots at the beginning. Don't rush. The cat gets one jump for your one spot click. To win, you have to leave the cat no moves at all. Just penning her in doesn't give you the win.

seniorita

Record Breaker
But she runs to the end faster than my necessary clicks to block her, honestly this is frustrating, i cant win .:frown:

i did it i dit! probably by accident..

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yipee Skipee!! I blocked him twice, can't do it again though, grrrr.:banging: :banging:

Blue Bead

Medalist
It's taken me 25 tries since yesterday but I finally did it! Of course, I haven't been able to repeat the win, since. :eek:hwell:

beep_beep

Medalist
My success rate now is about 3 to 1: 3 losses to 1 win :unsure:
I'll repeat what's being said here

this cat is evil
It gets worse after some wine... :laugh:
I've updated my Flash Player and now virtual bubble wrap doesn't work anymore... :banging: Stuck with the kitty now.

But I take back what I said before: this IS really addictive...