Yuna Kim | Page 311 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
My Gosh.... this may be my favourie group number since Moonlight Sonata? Is it David Wilson or Sandra Bezic...

First 3 minutes pretty much encapsulate how I want to live my life... the rest is just fun fun fun!!! The cast looks like they have really enjoyed themselves, and many are just too cute for words!!! I love every single member here... what a great group!!

I must make one of Yuna's show in Korea one day!! Wickedly fun and classy!!! Cost? Priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2GjRFh3Mzs

I like the finale Korean song as well, is it a girl group singing live?

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
I couldn't find Yuna's thread until now XD LOL

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER NEW PROGRAMS!!!!!
She looks like she's enjoying skating again. You can see in her face *cries

I AM LIVING FOR THAT ENDING (Dark Eyes)! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Briananing

On the Ice
Yeah, they are mamamoo.

But i m curious, would yuna ever going to jump again in the future ? Is there any article mentioning her getting more serious in training ? Because her lower body looked so stiff in comparision with her upper body. Of course there is improvement after last year very empty program, but her new spin is something that i still cant get used to.

Zora

On the Ice
I think I've seen her 'Issues' program about 100 times already :D
It makes me quite nostalgic to see her skate. I can't believe her Vancouver performances were already 9 years ago.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
My Gosh.... this may be my favourie group number since Moonlight Sonata? Is it David Wilson or Sandra Bezic...

First 3 minutes pretty much encapsulate how I want to live my life... the rest is just fun fun fun!!! The cast looks like they have really enjoyed themselves, and many are just too cute for words!!! I love every single member here... what a great group!!

I must make one of Yuna's show in Korea one day!! Wickedly fun and classy!!! Cost? Priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2GjRFh3Mzs

I like the finale Korean song as well, is it a girl group singing live?

group number are collabs of Sandra and David, Sandra liked my post of ATS2019 group number on twitter!! I may not post about Yuna as often, but I will always make sure to post the best performance fancams (IMO) of Yuna somewhere (recently on twitter) to spread the greatness of our Queen Yuna.

Shwolnee

Spectator
Does anyone has the videos of yuna competition full, ex: world ladies 2009 sp group 4? My computer broke and i lost the data of yuna competition 😟, and sadly meejung hwang yt channel has deleted it due to copyright 😫

starbella

Rinkside
hi ive been a secret yuna fan since last year and i got into figure skating because of her even tho i mostly jus watch her videos. My favourite performance ever from her is les miserable and its also my first time i saw her, i am def sure ive watched tat routine for at least 50 times and with different commentors. its kinda sad that i wasnt here wen she was competing although maybe i wud have been too stressed lol. I still try to search her name on twitter and i hope i get to see her in a show one day:)

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Happy Birthday Kim Yuna!!!

Woooh! Its Kim Yuna's birthdayyyyy!!
[emoji445] Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Kim Yunaaaa
Happy Birthday To You [emoji445]
[emoji512][emoji324][emoji322]

SkatingWithEdges

Rinkside
Yuna Adios Nonino is sublime step sequnce still impressed even in today for me. Strong deepest edges with effortless throughtout element + superior one foot skating with great flow in turn , Her twizzle CCW 2.5 in the middle of the sequnce is one of the most musicality twizzle in the womens individual skating for me with so much elegant posture upperbody , Her PCS should be off the chart for me (should be higher than 75 point)

Adios Nonino by Yuna is the most artistic free program for long long time for me , every single details in that program is masterpiece.

Sochi is real crime , time that prove
(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker

It has I believe, as time has proved. I recently watched The skating lesson remarking of the ladies result, quite an affirmation even from the biggest cynics that is David Lease who is a huge Kostner fan.

- - - Updated - - -

It has I believe, as time has proved. I recently watched The skating lesson remarking of the ladies result, quite an affirmation even from the biggest cynics that is David Lease who is a huge Kostner fan.