Who will be the competitors? And who from GS is going? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who will be the competitors? And who from GS is going?

ubiq75

Spectator
Traditionally, the US Nats and the Euros have the same dates of competition. How can I, at least, get immediate results of Euros and hopefully see some youtubes?
Isn't most of the coverage on Eurosport? I remember links of the videos they had up of the top skaters- both at worlds and of the olympics.

andofan

Rinkside
Isn't most of the coverage on Eurosport? I remember links of the videos they had up of the top skaters- both at worlds and of the olympics.
It could be either geo-blocked in your country, or they they only show highlights of the top skaters. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
I second that, I'm looking forward to reading practice reports from some nice kind European poster(s). ;) :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
That's too bad, seniorita, but I'm sure the skate gods have other competitions scheduled in your future. :)

Dramahkween

On the Ice
Well, the Israeli pair team is out :-( From what I hear, Danielle dislocated her shoulder during a practice session and had to have surgery...She's certainly had a rough go....I know she went to the competition with a tear in her groin, another tear in her hip and a broken finger...And now this!Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Selina11

Rinkside
Well, the Israeli pair team is out :-( From what I hear, Danielle dislocated her shoulder during a practice session and had to have surgery...She's certainly had a rough go....I know she went to the competition with a tear in her groin, another tear in her hip and a broken finger...And now this!Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Thats a real shame! :( I wish her a speedy recovery!