Ice dancers Virtue and Moir to skip national championships | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice dancers Virtue and Moir to skip national championships

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Skatefiguring, debuting at 4CC would be like a club competition for them in Michigan. I say this, not because the competition will be easy, but because almost all the top teams they will be facing at 4CC train in Michigan. Most likely, they already know what to expect from their fellow competitors. The lone exception would be Crone/Poirier, who train in Ontario, but even then, during Tessa's rehab, she stayed in Ontario.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Skatefiguring, debuting at 4CC would be like a club competition for them in Michigan. I say this, not because the competition will be easy, but because almost all the top teams they will be facing at 4CC train in Michigan. Most likely, they already know what to expect from their fellow competitors. The lone exception would be Crone/Poirier, who train in Ontario, but even then, during Tessa's rehab, she stayed in Ontario.

But what a club! If you win this club competition, you win the Worlds; like the song says: if you make it there, you will make it anywhere.

I think it will come down to the programs. D/W seem to have some problems with theirs and Tessa and Scott seem to be very excited with their choreography.

The new song can go: If they won it with her pain, they will win everything without it. Amazing athletes. A tough tough beauty.