Figure skating association game | Page 210 | Golden Skate

Figure skating association game

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sasha Cohen - she skated to music from MFL in Champions on Ice (I think to "I Could Have Danced All Night")

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig - skated to the "Pas de Deux" @ 2009 US Nationals (they were brilliant, received a huge Standing ovation, but stupid NBC didn't bother to show their program :cry: )

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Amanda and Mark's Pocahantas ... and if anyone was ever born to portray a character, Amanda was born to do Pocahantas!

ETA: I couldn't find a link to their pas de deux .... do you have one, iluvtodd?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Amanda and Mark's Pocahantas ... and if anyone was ever born to portray a character, Amanda was born to do Pocahantas!

ETA: I couldn't find a link to their pas de deux .... do you have one, iluvtodd?

We were lucky enough to see Amanda & Mark skate to Pocahontas in person for their exhibition program (2011 US Nationals in Greensboro, NC). I'll have to check to see if there are any links available for their "Pas de Deux." It surely wasn't shown on US TV. :cry:

In the meantime I found a link to this performance of their "Pas de Deux" (2008 Cup of China). It's not perfect, but @ least you can get an idea of what the program was like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9sXlWy8igQ

Back to the game - Pocahontas

Michelle Kwan (I loved her portrayal of Pocahontas, too)!

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In the meantime I found a link to this performance of their "Pas de Deux" (2008 Cup of China). It's not perfect, but @ least you can get an idea of what the program was like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9sXlWy8igQ

Man. I had no idea that Mark had such a brilliant carriage and posture for doing "figure-skating style" ballet. That was great. They had awesome energy. Thank you.

Now, back to the game. From "Lyra Angelica" to ....

Salome

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rachmaninoff FS by Natalia Mishketunok and Artur Dmitriev in 1994

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rose District Ice Rink in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma !!!