Since someone asked....

Chronological highlights of Patrick's career .... my favourite performances

Patrick's winning LP, Canadian Championships, 2008
The Four Seasons (Vivaldi)

Nationals 2009
Tango de los exilados, SP

Worlds 2009
Rachmaninoff LP
(not flawless -turned a 2t into a 1t and a 3l into a 2l, but good enough for Patrick to win his first silver medal)

Worlds 2010
Tango de los exilados SP

Nationals 2011
POTO LP

Worlds 2011
Take Five, SP
Look for the one foot skating in the SS

Nationals 2012, 5th title
Aranjuez, LP

COC 2012
La bohème LP

Worlds 2013
Rachmaninoff, Élégie SP
(the TEB is better but this costume is exquisite).... and a clip about Jeff and Patrick working together as Jeff choreographed Élégie

TEB 2013
Rachmaninoff, Élégie SP
Look for the full body movement

TEB 2013
Four Seasons, Vivaldi LP

Esqualo, the Ice by yummychubbychiddy , 2014

Nationals 2016
Weill (Bublé)- Mack the Knife SP

4CC 2016
Chopin LP
Patrick returns to the competition with a ISU title and an enhanced technical layout

Nationals 2017
Journey LP
Patrick ups the ante by including a 4S and I was in the rink!!!!

Worlds 2017
Beatles SP
Small medal SP, 102.13, Patrick's Personal Best

which one is your fave???

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Since someone asked....

Nationals 2009

Worlds 2009
Rachmaninoff LP
(not flawless -turned a 2t into a 1t and a 3l into a 2l, but good enough for Patrick to win his first silver medal)

Worlds 2010
Tango de los exilados SP

Nationals 2011
POTO LP

Worlds 2011
Take Five, SP

Aranjuez, LP

COC 2012
La bohème LP

Worlds 2013
Rachmaninoff, Élégie SP
(the TEB is better but this costume is exquisite).... and a clip about Jeff and Patrick working together as Jeff choreographed Élégie

TEB 2013
Rachmaninoff, Élégie SP

TEB 2013
Four Seasons, Vivaldi LP

Nationals 2016

4CC 2016
Chopin LP
Patrick returns to the competition with a ISU title and an enhanced technical layout

Nationals 2017
Journey LP

Worlds 2017
Beatles SP

Thank you! It was me that asked, and I'm now really looking forward to checking these out.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Thank you! It was me that asked, and I'm now really looking forward to checking these out.

And now I've just watched the first one - wow - even at 17 he had it all.

@4everchan - I really appreciate you putting this list together - I'll enjoy watching these so much!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
And now I've just watched the first one - wow - even at 17 he had it all.

@4everchan - I really appreciate you putting this list together - I'll enjoy watching these so much!

no problem... i had this list somewhere else but it needed some editing simply because some youtube accounts have been closed since I had made the list.... so it allowed me to revisit... and i have to admit that i watched MANY of these again... gosh.. i love patrick.. nobody skates like him....

noskates

Record Breaker
Just peeked in here and got totally lost in YouTube land. I think my favorite is Aranguez because I love the music and Patrick and his choreography interpreted it beautifully.'

Thank you for posting all these wonderful programs.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
my pleasure...

as some of you may have noticed, aside from esqualo, i haven't posted "show" programs... i am no expert on those as i often skipped the galas :) if someone could make a list of his best performances in shows, that would be wonderful

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
my pleasure...

as some of you may have noticed, aside from esqualo, i haven't posted "show" programs... i am no expert on those as i often skipped the galas :) if someone could make a list of his best performances in shows, that would be wonderful

I could do that if you all would like. :)

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Show Programs: From present back to 2007 in order.

Suit & Tie/Rock Your Body

Great Escape/To Build a Home

Storm from TTYCT (with Radford on Piano)

Phantom from TTYCT

Lovers in a Dangerous Time

December 1963 (Oh What a Night!)

Sunday Morning

Esqualo

Mack the Knife

Mess is Mine

Best of Me

Steppin' Out

I Need a Dollar

Mannish Boy

Til Kingdom Come

Elegie (show version)

Moondance

Take 5

Don't Worry Be Happy

Viva la Vida

Time to Say Goodbye

Yesterday

Assorted group numbers (in no order):

Sound of Silence from CSOI 2016 w/Buttle and Stojko.

The Walker CSOI 14

Hip Hip Chin Chin CSOI 15

Feel It Still SOI 2018

Boys vs Girls from TTYCT

Roaring 20's medley from Rock the Rink tour

Fields of Gold from SOI 18 (Canadian Gold Medal Olympic Team)

ETA: CSOI 2019 Finale "Pump Up the 90's" (Patrick comes in during 2nd song (No Diggity), but the whole finale is the best!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
you are an encyclopaedia ... i will need a lot of time to watch all of these!!!! I know only a few...

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
you are an encyclopaedia ... i will need a lot of time to watch all of these!!!! I know only a few...

:laugh:;)

There were more random programs from shows (group, interludes, Christmas programs) lol but I didn't add them.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Since someone asked....

Nationals 2009

Worlds 2009
Rachmaninoff LP

Worlds 2010
Tango de los exilados SP

Nationals 2011
POTO LP

Worlds 2011
Take Five, SP

Aranjuez, LP

COC 2012
La bohème LP

Worlds 2013
Rachmaninoff, Élégie SP

TEB 2013
Rachmaninoff, Élégie SP

TEB 2013
Four Seasons, Vivaldi LP

Nationals 2016

4CC 2016
Chopin LP

Nationals 2017
Journey LP

Worlds 2017
Beatles SP

Well, I've watched these several times and it's hard to pick a favourite.

And, wow, WHAT a body of work - any one of these skates is astounding, but to produce so many....

Patrick's expressiveness and musicality really seems to build from 2013 onwards.

If I had to award medals for favourites, then Pewter: Buble 2016 - (Javier Fernandez levels of joy and fun), Bronze: Chopin 2016 (incredible matching of the skating to the music and I love the crowd's reaction), Silver: Journey LP (You are so lucky to have been there - I bet it will be a memory that will stay with you forever), Gold: Beatles (so beautiful, it moves me to tears every time)

Thank you @foreverchan for putting together such a great portfolio of Patrick's skating - it was such a joy to watch these.

(If only Patrick would return - maybe his pal Eric Radford could persuade him to take up Pairs.....)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I give the Beatles gold. It was the first time that I understood the hype about his skating. It made me a fan. :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well, I've watched these several times and it's hard to pick a favourite.

And, wow, WHAT a body of work - any one of these skates is astounding, but to produce so many....

Patrick's expressiveness and musicality really seems to build from 2013 onwards.

If I had to award medals for favourites, then Pewter: Buble 2016 - (Javier Fernandez levels of joy and fun), Bronze: Chopin 2016 (incredible matching of the skating to the music and I love the crowd's reaction), Silver: Journey LP (You are so lucky to have been there - I bet it will be a memory that will stay with you forever), Gold: Beatles (so beautiful, it moves me to tears every time)

Thank you @foreverchan for putting together such a great portfolio of Patrick's skating - it was such a joy to watch these.

(If only Patrick would return - maybe his pal Eric Radford could persuade him to take up Pairs.....)

My pleasure !!!! I have to say that I also love the post Sochi programs... However, I find some of his previous work superb as well like Take Five and Elegy. The only sadness I have, after all this time, is that we never saw perfectly well skated DUst in the wind and Hallelujah.. I think those programs had the potential to be magic... at the same time, Patrick skated them with joy in the team event which resulted in him becoming an olympic champion and that makes things better... I agree.. SO MANY GREAT programs!!!