Men Competiton | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Men Competiton

let`s talk

Match Penalty
For Japan-residents! The sky channel JSport-4 will be showing today men at 18:00 and ice dance at 20:00 (tomorrow pairs and ladies, the same time). Enjoy it on a big TV (not some online stream)!

^ These pictures remind me that Plushenko is still so young. He has been winning championships since he was 14.

lavender

Record Breaker
I just watch Artur Gachinski and I'm just wondering if anyone has seen him person. He just seems to skate small at times and slow. Like what are his skating skills like.

Maybe it's his not so great choreography.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Ive seen arthur and he doesnt look slow, plus users i trust here have been sayig he has very good skating skills, then i read a post like this and i dont know who is right or wrong, since I m not an SS expert.

His choreo is Dickson and Lambiel

lavender

Record Breaker
Ive seen arthur and he doesnt look slow, plus users i trust here have been sayig he has very good skating skills, then i read a post like this and i dont know who is right or wrong, since I m not an SS expert.

His choreo is Dickson and Lambiel

Okay they are probably right. I think it’s just the choreography that doesn’t emphasize his good skating skills.

I love Dickson and Lambiel and I just don't get this program. Maybe I'm missing something.