Watching Junior Worlds | Golden Skate

Watching Junior Worlds

babyskate

On the Ice
Does anyone know of a way to watch Jr. Worlds on TV or via Internet? I just love Jason Brown and want to see him skate. The second half of his long program at Nationals was so unusual for him and I know he will shine completely at Worlds. I still enjoyed him more than some of the seniors who finished ahead of him.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
During the other junior competitions this year, the ISU posted all the programs on youtube with a small delay.

They are all to be found under the user ISUJGP2011

For Europeans, the ISU offered streaming coverage for sale on their website (upper right corner). Here in the US this was blacked out, despite the fact that no coverage of Europeans was shown by any website or channel.

So right now my hopes are on the ISU.

My guess is that one of the Russian channels will live stream it, because the Russian ladies and dancers are both awesome this year. And the pairs are quite good too.

Icenetwork has not said they would cover it, but often you find out just a week or two from an event like that. And when they decided to cover Worlds and 4CC's, they added an extra cost for those who had a subscription already.

Universal Sports is not covering Junior Worlds, to my knowledge.

If you are Canadian, it is worth checking out skatebuzz. They might cover it. And sometimes they are not geoblocked outside Canada.