Mirai Nagasu | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Mirai Nagasu

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I watched SOI lately, wanna share with Mirai fans here,
Mirai's 2 performances left the deepest impression in my heart, still think about it, hours after the show! Words fail me. Mirai is a "special" skater you have to watch her live to appreciate that. Her Golden Pond(tear jerky) and Demons(really impressed, blew me away unexpectedly).
Mirai's artistry has grown so much depth. as showed in this 2 show programs. Mirai is really dedicate and refined yet passionate within!
EDIT: Mirai's spins absolutely the best from the bunch. the most special thing about her spins and dance in general is that her spins connected to music so perfectly, while she spins, she touches your heart!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've seen several of her "Demons" SOI videos on YT and it brings me to tears every time. If she can tap into that type of depth of performance in the next year, I think she will go far. I can't imagine how she can do that Pearl spin without hurting her back, as flexible as she is. But it certainly is a showstopper, as you can hear the cheering from the audience.

MiRé

Match Penalty
Is it possible to find her 2010 Olympics FS video? I could only find this, and the quality is horrid. I really miss 2010 Mirai :cry::cry:

ice coverage

Record Breaker

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ooh, does this mean Mirai will be doing "Demons" as her SP this year? I hope so. It's such a beautiful program and she connects to the music so well. I wonder if she'll change the costume?

I'm taking this from the Mishin/Mirai thread where Mirai answers her critics as to why she keeps skating and competing. Somehow I see her fans painting "Go Mirai the Muggle" signs from this :)

http://figureskatersonline.com/mirainagasu/home/mantra-im-a-fighter/

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Ooh, does this mean Mirai will be doing "Demons" as her SP this year? I hope so. It's such a beautiful program and she connects to the music so well. I wonder if she'll change the costume?

I'm taking this from the Mishin/Mirai thread where Mirai answers her critics as to why she keeps skating and competing. Somehow I see her fans painting "Go Mirai the Muggle" signs from this :)

http://figureskatersonline.com/mirainagasu/home/mantra-im-a-fighter/

I definitely think she should change the costume if she does a "Demons" SP -- the costume she had before was perfect for a show program, but I feel like a dress kind of like Yuna's Danse Macabre dress would be good here, also probably good for PCS!

And Mirai's blog post is great!! Keep doing what you love, Mirai, we love you & your skating! :cheer: